how does + dmg work

G

geldor

i mean when u do a style an it ses u performer dimond back perfectly (+30) an then it ses u hit the dragon for 50 dmg

now as i understand it ure not hitin for 50+30 but u hit for 20 +30 if u get what i mean

buuuuuuuut on perforate artery it will say u do ure pa perfectly (+1017) an hit for 600

an if we use same rules befor it should say and u hit for 1617 so how does it work on pa ??

A

Arnor

when the +xxx is bigger then your actual dmg, you've just hit your cap

G

geldor

aaaa i cee nice :)

does that mean that i did hit for 1617 ?

L

liste

the (+200000) on your PA, is the potential damage add the attack has.

your personal cap, will remove most of it

Personally, i think it's rather silly, that they didntcode the display to reflect your actual damage. but hey :)

T

tildson

You perform uberstyle2(+120) and hit for 349(-23)

where the (+120) is the Stylebonus (every style has a style-bonus, the higher the more damage). And the 349 is the real damage that the opponent sees, and the (-23) is the damage cut-off by the armor's melee-resist.

L

liste

Tild, i think the original post was more aimed at the instances where the style bonus is higher than the actual damage dealt

T

tildson

Originally posted by liste
Tild, i think the original post was more aimed at the instances where the style bonus is higher than the actual damage dealt

Ah, second misreading today then :(

A

Arnor

Originally posted by tildson
Ah, second misreading today then :(
dont feel bad, you did actually answer the only question that remained after I answered the "less dmg than stylebonus thang" ;)

A

Arnor

Originally posted by samildanachh
arnor ur sig about inf's is crap :p
nope, i have actual, factual proof. there were 63% more lvl 50 infs then sbs at that date :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom