How do you..........

L

-Light-

..find out how many posts u have made and how far till you hit the next level?

Oh and to be on some kind of topic.....Sub is an ass!

(Oh and that was a joke u know funny ha ha before everyone starts flaming me to hell)

W

-Wedge-

The number of posts can be seen in your profile (push the profile button under a post)...

As for the next level, I think you cant see that...

P

- Pathfinder -

Progression levels, roughly...

Something like taht anyway.

W

-Wedge-

Yeay, only need about 140 posts till I reach the next level (sick, almost feels like xp'ing)...

D

Draylor

New title for this thread:

You know you need help when ......

;)

O

orm-

damn, u guys are hooked bad on these level drugs.

L

-Light-

Near Realm Rank 3 now, how boring it all gets to be honest!

W

-Wedge-

You know why people get bored at 50?

Not because of the content, not because of boring rvr... Just because they cant get anymore levels ! :D

You want to 'grow' all the time... So you post more (junk) messages... You kill more twee's because it'll give you 50... And you'll kill more gray's because it'll give you RR10 in the end ;)
(1.000.000 grays that is :clap: )

Sick, dunno, waking up in a morning thinking about basalisks / salisbury giants is sick :rolleyes:

L

-Light-

Well its a relief getting to 50, but now I have found that this need has been replaced by something far FAR worse!

The need to get the best items at all costs and the gross need to get higher Realm Ranks its a nightmare

Cause along side it u have everyone jeering that they ganked you or that they think they know more or u simply cannot get the items u need quick enough

I am lucky my guild is one of the best if not the best, as they get loads of items and are soooo good to me

I lub them tons

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

E

Exinferis

Originally posted by -Light-
I am lucky my guild is one of the best if not the best, as they get loads of items and are soooo good to me
I lub them tons

/em fluffles light :)

W

-Wedge-

Ah, our guild is MUCHO better :rolleyes:

lol... Another post closer to the "Talks too much" title...

The game is basicly all about getting better/higher, get higher levels, get better items, with which you can get higher levels, which helps you kill more realm enemies which gives you higher realm levels...

In the end, you wonder, why...................

But until that time, GANK GANK GANK :clap: :clap: :clap:

L

-Light-

So if I post this I get closer to a new title?!

L

-Light-

Omg I think I just opened the flood gates to a spam thread......

I have seen these before this could get messy

Oh and SPAM!

H

Herbal Remedy

so you will never catch me doing it nope no sir damn still loaaaaaaaaaaaadsa post from 500

W

-Wedge-

Hey, Herbal, dont try to outlevel me with posts !

W

-Wedge-

At least it takes Light a few more posts to come close.... HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

(ok, this is beginning to get sick :rolleyes: )

L

-Light-

Thats just because i have better things to do...YOU...YOU....er....YOU Forum POSTER!

W

-Wedge-

If you have something better to do, how the heck do you manage to post 4 mins after my post? :p

I'm guessing your as bored as me on your work or smmt...

O

old.¥ØÐÄ

shall we power lvl each other with a useless spam thread where people can spamtothere hearts desire .

O

old.¥ØÐÄ

100000000000000000000 green bottles song ?

L

-Light-

Oh how right you are wedgy man, so bored I could collapse and pass out till 5pm

What makes it even worse is I have a new computer waiting for me at home!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO want to get back and build it and then DAoC will run like a dream!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom