How do you know something funky happened last night?

K

kr0n

fkedup.jpg

O

old.Gombur Glodson

You let drunk friends cut your hair?

I did that once :D

L

lakih

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
You let drunk friends cut your hair?

I did that once :D

Me too, not a good idea :cool:

O

old.Gombur Glodson

That's the good thing about hair, it'll grow back out again, unless you're bald of course.

Or you could always wear a hat.

O

old.Dillinja

It's annoying when they shave your eyebrows off while you are asleep.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Originally posted by old.Dillinja
It's annoying when they shave your eyebrows off while you are asleep.

I once heard of a guy who'd gone out cold at a party, so the other people they had coloured his whole face black with indian ink.

And the guy had a date with a girl the next day :p

Lesson to be learned?

Don't go cold at parties ^^

O

old.Dillinja

I've had some nasty stuff done to me in the past when I've fell asleep at parties (happens a lot for some reason).

They put me in a sleeping bag and tied it up then threw me out in the garden once. I was shitting myself when I woke up.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

I've had some nasty stuff done to me in the past when I've fell asleep at parties (happens a lot for some reason).

They put me in a sleeping bag and tied it up then threw me out in the garden once. I was shitting myself when I woke up.

:ROFLMAO:

Sorry, but thats just too funny :D

S

Sharma

Errrr me and a friend did that to an unfortunate soul once...

Except we threw him down the stairs first. :D

J

Jonaldo

Just looks like bed hair to me, wax in hair has a habit of just restyling itself overnight into styles that actually look quite groovy but can never be repeated again no matter how hard you try.

E

Ekydus

You talking about the sword behind you?

Kinky.

L

Lumikki

Eeek, I'd probably have a stroke if I woke up inside a closed sleeping bag.. that's just dangerous!!

xx

O

old.tRoG

Line it with shiny tin foil first, so they wake up in a big tunnel of themselves.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

*takes notes*

And the old classic: toothpaste under the nose :D

S

SilverHood

best one I remember was sticking girls makeup on a guy, and then taking photos to be hung up around the school the following day

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Ekydus
You talking about the sword behind you?

Kinky.
Yeah, our grandmother gave him the sword and I got this huge machetti-like knife...

A

Arnor

haha, my hair looks like a renegade beatle-hairdo :D

K

kr0n

Im just gonna register badhairday.com and make a gallery of these...

omgplz.jpg

K

kr0n

Don't use wax, most of that shit I got on my head was from this rockabilly chick doing me a hairdo... Man she used a lot of shit to get this bush right.

S

SFXman

For all whom do not know what a rockabilly is, it's someone who listens to this old american rock music and wear jeans that look excruciatingly tight, whilst the hair on male rockabillys have that big John Travolta Grease thing going on etc...

A

Aoln

I know people who actually want their hair like that :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom