How do you change your EU Client to play on US?

Stalkz

Fledgling Freddie
Im trying to play on the US Servers, got my EU Client installed..

I copied the contents of the EU Client to a new folder, and then downloaded the US 14day trial patcher and lobbed the contents of that into the copied folder.

When i run the patcher it patched the client about 21mb, and now says DAOC LIVE on the patcher, instead of DAOC EU, but it wont take my trial login info (going to try the 14days to check it out first) and if i put my EU Details in it brings up the list of EU Servers???

Any ideas?

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
I tried changing the patcher, didnt work. I ended up redownloading the US client all the way. Just be sure to copy your EU client to a new folder before doing so, as it will bug up your EU client when you DL US for some reason.

Stalkz

Fledgling Freddie
its ok i figured it out

In the new folder i created, with the EU client, i dropped in the contents of the US Trial zip file, and then deleted the login.dat from the folder

It repatched a small amount and now shows the list of US servers :)

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
its ok i figured it out

In the new folder i created, with the EU client, i dropped in the contents of the US Trial zip file, and then deleted the login.dat from the folder

It repatched a small amount and now shows the list of US servers :)

I tried that, but it only showed me pendragon and no other servers, was really wird...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom