How do I save

H

Happy Go Lucky

I've got a oem copy as part of a gfx bundle. and I dont know how to save the game. I tried gamefaq.com, and there's no pdf instructions on the cdrom. I got to the point of going to these insect transport things, but when to the inn instead as I thought thats where you need to save by sleeping. However I picked up a knife for sale on the table, and got battered for my sins, how I laughed :)

C

CptDoom

I think its one of the f keys try 5 and 6.... maybe 9.

There is a quicksave button or you can just save thru the menu via escape.

M

~Mobius~

The options menu has a save function, or F5.

H

Happy Go Lucky

Ok, I found the f5-quick save thru the controls menu, can't find the save option thru esacpe only load. It doesn't let u save until after the tutorial. thru which I'm finding if I look at ppl when they are talking to me I cant hear what they say, only by turning by back to them, can I hear them. Strange, also after the tutorial any NPC has no speech, only branching text conversation. Is it supposed to be that way. I guess I'm just spoilt by deus ex which I have just completed, so morrowind is a good next game to play I think in the RPG's.

I cant believe how good this game looks :) craps on zelda:windwalker, which I've also just started playing.

S

Sar

Preferred Zelda's gfx tbh, although this still does look good to this day.

And yes, the branching text trees are the norm - there's only so much audio you can have without a game hitting a 6gb install.

;)

H

Happy Go Lucky

It seems my sb live card cant do high quality 3d audio. i can hear ppl speak now, when facing them, now I have set it to low quality 3d audio. I can live with the text branching (just like reading a book) now at least they speak a bit when I approach them.

I'm stilling fiddling about with video settings. I'm trying to keep the res high and the detail low becuase I am using a tft. Looks great at 1240x960, but only get 60fps using fraps, less with the water bits.

Sar, are you using a RGB scart cable for your gamecube. Not sure if my tv has RGB scart. I have mine at 60Hz normal scart. I still prefer the sharpness of PC. I guess if the TV is large it makes it worse. Especially if its widescreen, like mine.

Users who are viewing this thread