how do i get my key code??

Mut68

Fledgling Freddie
if i pre order the game of play.com how will i get my key code??

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
You wouldn't as Play aren't part of the preorder campaign :)

Only Game and Gameplay were able to send out Final Beta keys and they're all sold out afaik (someone correct me one this if i'm mistaken :))

You'll have to wait until the game's released i'm afraid :)

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Pre-order beta release game = not preorder game.

there's a difference.

pre-order beta cost about £3 and they sent you a little dvd case with the soundtrack and the eurobeta activation key aswell as reserver you a copy of the retail game and deduct £3 from the retail games price.

Delania

Loyal Freddie
FuzzyLogic said:
Only Game and Gameplay were able to send out Final Beta keys and they're all sold out afaik (someone correct me one this if i'm mistaken :))

Thats correct i got this email this today and my CD in the post this morning. I was asking where my cd was yesterday in the email and was it true they have sent out all thier quota of beta keys

Thank you for your e-mail. Unfortunately I am unable to offer you any more information at this time in addition to the information you have already received. I can confirm that all the CD beta keys we needed to dispatch have now been dispatched and if you have received an e-mail stating you can expect one, you should certainly be receiving this very soon if you have not already. We have been advised to ask you to contact us towards the end of the week if you still have not received this key.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay.

If you have any further questions please contact our Customer Service team on 0870 750 2741.

Thank you for contacting Game Stores Group Ltd.

Kind Regards

Nikki Taylor
Customer Services Assistant
Game Stores Group Ltd
www.game.net
customerservices@game.net

Mut68

Fledgling Freddie
so if i pre order my game now i will receve a key code some time?? yes or no

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
No. You won't :)

That's just to the best of my knowledge though. Delanias email certainly points to them having none to send out.

Delania

Loyal Freddie
No you wont the only way you might get a beta cd key now is to find a Game shop that still has one left.
Other than that you will have to wait till retail now to play WoW

Das_Hibbie

Fledgling Freddie
Won't they let in a few more users who register also?
Or only pre-orders in the final wave?

Lian

Fledgling Freddie
The first wave of Final Beta will be people with pre-order keys. AFAI can tell they might open it up later to other people if the servers aren't being stretched enough.

Xmi

Fledgling Freddie
This thread inspired me to ring up my local game in Bexleyheath, they still had 10 left, so I popped along, paid out 9 quid, and picked up 3 - it's a family thing you know ;)

Anyway the moral of this story is, you can still get em!

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
go into a game store and pre-order for £3. you will get the key, provided they have any in stock ;)

Elenos

Fledgling Freddie
go into game and just ask for beta kit .. fill out a tiny piece of paper. Tell the clerk to throw the paper away. Then walk out the shop ... no £3 needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom