how do i create my account?

Silver

Fledgling Freddie
Have you been able to creat your acount? I keep gettign cd key is invalid messages :/ hopefully this is cos their servers are down.

So anyone crerated an account recently?

Ukle

One of Freddy's beloved
Check that you have installed the beta version and its not picking up your US / US Beta version. Easiest way to tell is if the page where you are entering in your key is if its on the EU page then your pointing to the right site.

Tinky

Fledgling Freddie
.. also watch out for crappy printing of the key - R looking like P and so on.

Lones555

Fledgling Freddie
Tinky said:
.. also watch out for crappy printing of the key - R looking like P and so on.

Yeh some of the codes are terrible, I remember when installing NWN it took me 30 minutes just to decipher the CD code =[

zenobia

Fledgling Freddie
ive created my account (easy,no problem).but,blizzard..why hell is is taking me 28+hours to dl client(1mb connection),ive followed all your instructions on the help page still with the same result.i just cant understand why its taking so long,the usa final beta took less than 6hours to dl..
anyone got any ideas???

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
download it from boomtown.co.uk

dl'ed with 300 kb/s

Tapper

Fledgling Freddie
took me ages to download as well.. especially the last 10mb.

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
how can you get a key to play beta?

People could buy them via pre-ordering the game. Or simply buy a beta-kit for about 3 quid at their local store, if they had any.

The problem is though, that Blizzard wasn't going to send any keys to stores in the Benelux and therefor making it 'impossible' for people like me and you to get one. I tried to get one by pre-ordering at Game.net though sadly they had already gone out of stock and I was here waiting for nothing.

The only way to get in the Final Beta now is to wait for Blizzard to give them away at www.wow-europe.com or to have a friend somewhere in the UK that can still get one from those stores, as some haven't gone out of stock yet.

I hope this helps you a bit.

Goodluck with it! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom