How do i complain about a quest?

F

fade2grey

Lady Judith's Circlet

THIS QUEST IS BULLSHIT. Link to quest details on Allakhazam here. I was asked to kill Ciraron Webweaver as the final part of the quest, as everyone else has said on Allakhazam, she does not spawn ever. I know i'm in the correct location, i've cleared the bloated spiders over and over again, i've taken a higher level character there and wiped everything in the area out, nothing happens.

I wanna complain about this quest because it's rediculous, how do i go about making that complaint? I tried /appeal but it didn't do shit, there are no quest team people, devs or customer service emplyees online either everytime i've checked. I want this quest, i want the reward and i want to clear my journal, i dont want to have to camp an area for 4 days straight waiting for her to pop. And yes i am pissed off about it.

Thanks for any help.

-Fade2Grey-

T

thorungla

DAoC Euro does not use /appeal. You must use the 'rightnow' reporting system through the homepage.

http://camelot-europe.goa.com/en/home.php

Go to help - go to customer support - go to rightnow - login - check existing reports/faq to see if anyone else has had same problem (note you must read at least one faq before you can post report yourself)

Job done. Expect a reply within 48/72 hours. If 3 days pass by without a reply make an addition to your report and whine here on BW and dont get too wound up about a quest. Its not the end of the world :p

C

cadiva

Also don't rely on the details of a website which is geared up to the US version of DAoC.

Cieran Webweaver is there quite a lot, my guild on Alb/Pryd has killed her at least 4 times in the last couple of weeks while doing the Arachineida quest.
She is usually near a tree towards the zonewall.

O

old.Vae

She tends to spawn instead of Arachnedia in my experience so if arachnedia is there then kill her to hopefully spawn webweaver some time afterwards.

F

fade2grey

Hmm, i guess if you guys have done the quest then it isnt broken, she's just a whore of a spawn. I've killed Arachnedia at least 20 times in the hope that she might trigger Ciraron to pop, but nope. I know it's not the end of the world but im a questing kinda guy, and i've really enjoyed most of the quests so far (yeah even the courier ones, because im new it lets me explore etc.), this one is just as real ballbreaker.

Again, cheers for the help, guess i'll keep killing the bloated spiders... and wait, and wait ... etc. =)

-Fade2Grey-

A

Apathy

Thought this was "How do I complain about a guest?". :(

a.

T

talen_sun

I recently did that quest with my ikkle Infi. Took about 15 mins to get her to spawn.

It works, I think I still have the quest item too...

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by thorungla
DAoC Euro does not use /appeal.

But ofcourse there are people in-game who know. I've been helped out of a troubly spot by an..what you call them..admin? helpy helper?..err...anyway, persons dedicated to helping peeps when online. There's a command ingame for it...can't remember to save my ass but my ass has nothing to do with this.

N

Nightchill

I've met miss webweaver several times, took maybe two hours of clearing the spiders for her to pop.

W

Whoodoo_RD

Allakhazam is not always accurate, can sometimes also be out of date, so dont take their word as gospel.

We dont have CSR's here, thats US only so /appeal wont work. Use rightnow from the help section on the main www.daoc-europe.com web site, you may even find the answers there before having to post to GOA.

S

svartmetall

Originally posted by Whoodoo_RD
We dont have CSR's here, thats US only so /appeal wont work.

Yeah...WHY don't we have it? If the US servers get it, we should too...rightnow is a heap of shit, you never get any reply (or at least I never have), and /appeal works right there and then not at several days' remove.

V

Validus

i remember still having this quest on my quest log when i quit

C

cadiva

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
There's a command ingame for it...can't remember to save my ass but my ass has nothing to do with this.

I think it's /advisor or something similar.

People who have more than 15 days played on their main character can flag themselves as an advisor I believe from my poor memory like a goldfish type memory ;)

F

fade2grey

By chance can anyone remember an exact location (or as close as possible) as to where she spawns? So far i've dinged 14 and got 7 bubs from blue/green con bloated spiders looking for her.

Oh, and also, who do i get kill tasks from for level 14?

Thanks.

-Fade2Grey-

W

Whoodoo_RD

Originally posted by cadiva
I think it's /advisor or something similar.

People who have more than 15 days played on their main character can flag themselves as an advisor I believe from my poor memory like a goldfish type memory ;)
Its 15 Hours of play. These are volunteers who offer to help others, sometimes worth giving us a shout, although its best if you find someone playing the same char type as you (IMO)

As for kill tasks, just make a macro /s task and run round all the guards clicking it, easy.

C

chretien

Or print out and keep handy this handy guide to which guard gives killtasks for your level.

Everytime I've used Rightnow I've had a response the same business day. Make sure your email account is up to date in your account options and try checking the question status from time to time.

L

liste

But ofcourse there are people in-game who know. I've been helped out of a troubly spot by an..what you call them..admin? helpy helper?..err...anyway, persons dedicated to helping peeps when online. There's a command ingame for it...can't remember to save my ass but my ass has nothing to do with this.

command is /advice <name of advisor> <question>

you can become an advisor by typing /advisor. <note. you can see the list of advisors, but you cannot see your own name in it, even if you are flagging>

C

-chancer-

Originally posted by liste
Liste - 50 infil.
Arcana - 42 ice wiz.
Listeh - 21 Reaver
Listes - 47 sorcerer

Co-leader of <Utopia>

PARP has moved head quarters!
http://www.gameslord.com/parp/index.php

E&E on Albion/Prydwen

Listes hiya Aluna here just wanted to say thanks for the time grouping with you when i was alb with my Theurgurist dont know if your guild m8s told u but i deleted and rolled Hib as Aluna (think that was my alb char name also)

anyway dinged 49 about 10mins ago :)

regards

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom