How Depressing is this ?

U

uncle_sal

Am sorry.. she met me and decided to quit.. well.. i aint accepting her anyway so she will propably make a comeback soon..

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by uncle_sal
Am sorry.. she met me and decided to quit.. well.. i aint accepting her anyway so she will propably make a comeback soon..

Yeah, after meeting you...fulltime girl on girl this time :p

U

uncle_sal

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
Yeah, after meeting you...fulltime girl on girl this time :p

:ROFLMAO:

That wouldnt cut her from making movies though :)

N

Novamir

f1.jpg

pretty much the only pic i could find where she wasnt naked/being boned ;)

O

old.Tohtori

Here's another picture of your favorite "movie"-star :p

Carrera beats her 10-0 though...

xipwall-jenna_jameson-05.jpg

O

old.LandShark

Do you find the "used 40-year-old whore" look particularly attractive?

S

SFXman

Originally posted by uncle_sal
:ROFLMAO:

That wouldnt cut her from making movies though :)
Looks like she has one of those trans-am or camaro or whatever logos tattood right above her [stupid voice]vagiiiiina[/stupid voice]... ok ok... pussy.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

This one will surely haunt my dreams for years. :(

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

A "Do not open at work or whilst your kids are around" might be a good idea next time you post pr0n, Gengi..

*slaps Gengi*

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

We-ell... just because you are used to pictars of billygoat gang banging doesn't mean kids below a certain age should see Jenna Wossname's tatoo..

catch my drift?

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)
We-ell... just because you are used to pictars of billygoat gang banging doesn't mean kids below a certain age should see Jenna Wossname's tatoo..

catch my drift?

care to enlighten me why young children shouldnt see a semi-naked woman?

O

old.LandShark

Because nothing is left to the imagination and because she's posing like a whore?
:p

Not that I personally agree... so what if a kid sees that pic? He's not exactly going to go out and start pimping at the age of 9 ^^

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Arnor2
care to enlighten me why young children shouldnt see a semi-naked woman?

Let me guess. You don't have any children, right?

It's called being protective etc.
You'll see the light sooner or later.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)
Let me guess. You don't have any children, right?

It's called being protective etc.
You'll see the light sooner or later.

yeah, your right. I dont have kids, BUT you could still try to explain. What wrong is there in seeing a half-naked woman I ask?
You were born naked, your mum was more or less naked, you spend your summers naked when your a baby, what the fuck is wrong with nekkid!?

J

Jonaldo

Then they shouldn't even be looking at these forums, especially with the profanities you regularly spout :p

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Omniscieous
Then they shouldn't even be looking at these forums, especially with the profanities you regularly spout :p

thats another thing, i mean ok. Its rude to curse and all that, but for fucks sake, do our kids need to live in a fucking bubble?

American cencorship pisses me off, \o/ to violence and all that shit that might actually harm the child, but NO to cursing and naked ppl, I mean, come ON!

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Rest assured, Cornell, they do not.

And heck... some people like looking at sleazy pics, some would even let their kids look at them - I don't agree.
And I certainly don't want to explain to my kids (or boss - good thing I wasn't at work, thanks alot) why I have a half naked, ugly woman with her vagina half hanging out on my screen.

I never said: stop posting pics of half naked women.
I said: put a warning in front of it.

Or what is wrong with the goatse man? It's just one wide arsehole, right?

J

Jonaldo

I personally don't think she ugly either :p in fact, the main reason she became so famous is cos she weren't as ugly as most of the other 'adult' movie stars :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom