How dare you be an Asthmatic!

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Yes how dare they look at all the things causing issues with the environment. Its just not on.
I mean 250 million people is far too small a group to look into.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
I don't get what you're infuriated about. They're talking about the impact that inhalers have on the environment and that there is an alternative that only has an impact in the manufacturing, rather than manufacturing AND use. Your Self-righteous indignation seems to be totally unwarranted.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I don't get what you're infuriated about. They're talking about the impact that inhalers have on the environment and that there is an alternative that only has an impact in the manufacturing, rather than manufacturing AND use. Your Self-righteous indignation seems to be totally unwarranted.

Because it's out there now, its ammo for people to point and go "Oh, you're a problem for the environment" and yes, I know that's not what It says but you know how people can be, the world is batshit crazy these days.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
All that artivcle does us remind us what am utterly miniscule 'greenhouse' gas co2 is.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
All that artivcle does us remind us what am utterly miniscule 'greenhouse' gas co2 is.
Pee Kg, yes, but shitloads of volume, you fucking eeejit.

Anyway - I don't understand why you're getting your knickers in a twist @BloodOmen - no 'nutters' are going to have a go at asthmatics over this. Snd we have an alternative, so win :)

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Because it's out there now, its ammo for people to point and go "Oh, you're a problem for the environment" and yes, I know that's not what It says but you know how people can be, the world is batshit crazy these days.
Only if you choose to interact with it in that manner in reality

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I think BO's point completely reflects the whole climate change argument though.

We as individuals aren't responsible for global warming/use of plastics/etc etc etc, Governments and Businesses are, the idea that as individuals we're responsible for global warming but not responsible for anything else on a global scale is bizarre.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Its just so pointless.

Breakdown the infrastructure around those inhalers..the factories..the workers..the delivery trucks..the management/lawyers/acountants flying around the world.
The cold storage, the doctors, chemists.

Thats where we need to look, not the last tiny bit of a huge logistical, fossil fuel heavy process.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Its just so pointless.
No it isn't.

They *have* to produce inhalers - so other than streamlining production there aren't many saves there.

However - there are huge savings if they reformulate. Huge. - so it's a no-brainer.

Embattle

FH is my second home
The argument is that people power is quite a powerful tool to get the companies that manufacture the inhalers to look at alternatives, if no one knew there would probably be no action or even realisation about the environmental effects of them.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
The alternative is difficult to use for your average person as it requires your lung power to get the medicine into your lungs as opposed to the device doing it for you.

The vast majority of people use the standard aerosol inhaler incorrectly anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom