How come so many Hibs out in RVR today ?:P

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Is it a coincidence theres IRVR @ Crim and i`m seeing alot of old names out and about today? Been fun anyway good to have you back:)

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Castus said:
Is it a coincidence theres IRVR @ Crim and i`m seeing alot of old names out and about today? Been fun anyway good to have you back:)
as for me, i was always about just diong other chars :)

but aye pretty irritating that u see others pop up agin only when irvr :)

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Castus said:

iRvR nothing to do with it for me, just wanted some solo on a class I know how to play, while had chance as gf away for weekend. Soloing on thane on Avalon not a lot of fun.

Ging

Part of the furniture
Bloody hell Shewsbury, you out on day release or something?

Rhoic

Fledgling Freddie
ive got the answer

To many x-realmers. imo i think hib in underpopulated becus of them x-realm the most. where did all mids go? to hib....

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Rhoic said:
To many x-realmers. imo i think hib in underpopulated becus of them x-realm the most. where did all mids go? to hib....

Owke. Related to Uspe mebbe?

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Rhoic said:

Same old reasons rather than X-realming - most people, in a bid to keep daoc fun I suspect, have chars on other servers/realms. When they see a bit of irvr they log in, tell their mates over msn or whatever.

I logged on, saw it and stayed, and tbh I had a bit of fun, thanks to all those albs for some good fighting :)

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
I have a sneaky feeling gingy is to blame for it all!

cmr

Banned
zomg how dare you play an underpopulated realm so we cant outzerg them so easily! shame on you :(

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Rhoic said:

I trust you realise that logic is completely floored - have a think about it m8y ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom