how come i cant join the freddys house server

farsh5

Fledgling Freddie
i was just going to play the freddys house server but it said that its a newer version even though i just dowloaded the new v1.21 patch dose anyone know why?:confused: :confused::( ?

farsh5

Fledgling Freddie
and also is there any clans i can join??? plz

KTAS`

Fledgling Freddie
Why am I banned???

Can someone plz tell me why I have been banned from the SF server??

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Can we put a sticky up about this? The whole section is awash with the same bloody question.

farsh5

Fledgling Freddie
maby because u suck or tk too much or they just dont like you!!!!

farsh5

Fledgling Freddie
no you retard ime answering that guy whos asking about why hes banned

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
farsh5 said:
no you retard ime answering that guy whos asking about why hes banned

Listen up, farsh5... until you know how the FH server is run, and according to what rules, don't start replying to others with your own (rude and offensive) suppositions about why they cannot connect.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
In fairness Jupitus, he asked a question, that no one has answered, and hes been given a hard time.
Barrysworld, anyone? ;)

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
yeah imagine people posting for the sake of posting :p

p.s. stop it Throd.

farsh5

Fledgling Freddie
Jupitus said:
Listen up, farsh5... until you know how the FH server is run, and according to what rules, don't start replying to others with your own (rude and offensive) suppositions about why they cannot connect.
sorry!!!!!

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
They have. Jupitus linked to the answer, but since you seem to be a slow learner, I'll spell it out (again). The server runs reserve slots. When a member logs in to a full server someone gets kicked out. Unfortunately, because the code isn't that great, everyone kicked gets the standard "you have been kicked for teamkilling or because of an admin decision" message.

Of course if you think you've actually been really banned, you should go on to IRC to #fh.bf2 and ask in there. I've looked at your stats (assuming you use Farsh5 as your BF login) and you do have two actual bans (which is pretty appalling for someone who's only got 3.5K points btw), so maybe one of those is FH. It usually takes someone being an absolute twat to get a permaban on FH because the admins are quite laid back guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom