How can he kill me?

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Im ST and with that distance??

hmm.jpg

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Dont think there is a way you can cheat to see thru stealth so must be a bug or smt, I had a few times in rvr where ive seen stealthers moving near clip range... that is kinda close thou oO

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Ormor said:
Err.. You aren't serious, i hope

Well yes im serious! I dont mind dying, losing but i just dont understand this

Ceryseth

Fledgling Freddie
u think u can whine??? im only soloer on this damn server my day is port in go out get ran over by fg port back get run over another few times port back get 4-5 sts at once port back get 4-5 sts from other realm this time port back get ran over by fg port back find a solo archer shooting me gonna pwn him and get fg killing me port back i think only 2 sbs on me i moc and isnta die casue antoher 3 archers shooting me port back get ran over by 2fg hibs a few times that for some reason then spam /rude at me port back get more st zergs on me, and just now got to amg solo sb jumps me!!!yehaa i moc him and ns jumps me then another 2 ns and a hunter jump me yey!!! gogogogo.<----Fullstop

Phew i feal better now, well alt-tabing back in see if ive ported back.

ShivaW

Fledgling Freddie
lol, what are you asking? :eek6:

he didnt QQ about dying, he want konw if is possibke kill one st with this distance

like topic, I didnt think he can see you from this distance and kill you, maybe some bug, or some cheat, no idea

well maybe he do some aoe nuke on some mob, so it could be hit you, and you unstealth and dead, :p

Astraad

Fledgling Freddie
Had a sililar thing in Odin's the other day, was nuked out of stealth from a long way off by a chanter pet :twak:

Probably some fluke occurance or something

Duze

Loyal Freddie
Hm, think there are some weird bugs in Df atm - last night 2 friends of mine (alb) were in Df (Mids had it) - they got down as far as the first x-roads without seeing a single mob.. one of them was lvl 40+ and pulled one of those flying fairy things (can't remember what they're called) but neither of them could see the mob hitting them, after a while they couldn't even see each other, they heard other albs run past (heard a mincer playing some songs) but couldn't see them and eventually got killed by 2 sb's that they couldn't see either.

Was funny listening to it on teamspeak tho :p

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Sometimes stealthers are visible in stealthmode from download range, I have encountered this bug many times as my bm near amg in emain, if you click on them they disappear but if you click+style/cast you can pwn them out of stealth. Radar programs cannot detect stealthers, the way the daoc client and the server communicates doesn't make it possible for radars to 'see' stealthed playes, who aren't visible in shademode to the player using the radar.

Ghostly

Fledgling Freddie
Astraad said:
Had a sililar thing in Odin's the other day, was nuked out of stealth from a long way off by a chanter pet :twak:

Probably some fluke occurance or something

all pets can see through stealth. So if the chanter put his pet on you before you stealthed, its no bug.

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Whatapbaoe said:
Stealther lore?

I think the range is to huge for that to detect me even with stealth lore, possible is that he pbao nuked mobs and got me but i did not see any mobs moving towards him, more obvious it would be a mine, but still i did not see the message that i was attacked by that.

I can think of 2 other options,

1) I was thinking i was in ST but i wasn't (But Im for 99% sure that i was ST
2) I was in ST mode but i was bugged visible for the kobold.

Owh btw as i stated in my 2nd post in this thread i will repeat it once more, i dont mind dying, but i thought it was just weird to me.

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Ghostly said:
all pets can see through stealth. So if the chanter put his pet on you before you stealthed, its no bug.

I was stealthed from X-raod (alb DF side) and this image i took was from Mid DF side

Astraad

Fledgling Freddie
Yes i realise that but he never saw me b4 i stealthed to set his pet on me.

HerculesPluto

Fledgling Freddie
Ceryseth said:
u think u can whine??? im only soloer on this damn server my day is port in go out get ran over by fg port back get run over another few times port back get 4-5 sts at once port back get 4-5 sts from other realm this time port back get ran over by fg port back find a solo archer shooting me gonna pwn him and get fg killing me port back i think only 2 sbs on me i moc and isnta die casue antoher 3 archers shooting me port back get ran over by 2fg hibs a few times that for some reason then spam /rude at me port back get more st zergs on me, and just now got to amg solo sb jumps me!!!yehaa i moc him and ns jumps me then another 2 ns and a hunter jump me yey!!! gogogogo.<----Fullstop

hehehe

sounds almost as bad as sitting at atk getting so bored u end up aoe rooting all the low lvl mobs nearby, then once u start twitching off to the graveyard to pull that comedy sized named wizard just to see how many of his bafs you can chain root all the way to atk

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
i once popped stealth lore and saw a SB at TS range on my hero, sometimes its buggy

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
stealth lore, suprising u don't know that being a stealther and all, thats just on the boundries of stealthlor range

Jaond

Fledgling Freddie
Seen Wittor stealthed in a very long range once, was ages ago so should be fixed?

Sofus

Fledgling Freddie
Ceryseth said:

errr if you are only soloer on the server?? ..... guess I suddenly don't excist then :)

Astraad

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
stealth lore, suprising u don't know that being a stealther and all, thats just on the boundries of stealthlor range

Of course i know what stealth lore is. At the range the pet was though there's no way he could have seen me. Like i said before, a bug maybe.

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
I'm the only soloer on this server.

But i don't play because of that very reason.

Methos

Loyal Freddie
kobbie seems to be camping at that spot..

Maybe he put down a DD ward and that popped you outta stealth and then he nuked?

Or maybe a precience node you couldnt see?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom