How are you earning RP's on Excal/Prydwen ?

Judder

Loyal Freddie
I would love to get my scout to RR5 but with only 30 Level 50's per realm on, it seems a tall order to find enough RVR.

So how are people getting rp's ?

Do you get many for taking unclaimed towers, does using a Ram effect the amount of RP' or is that a myth ?

I read someone talking about repairing towers, do you need a high level of woodwork and is it worth much ?

What about the tasks ?

Any tips as it seems a shame to not make the most of double RP bonus.

If you don't want to share them with the general population, feel free to pm me :-0

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Sticking to arumi and reading a book :D

funny-pictures-mad-skillz-dj.jpg

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Try get instaport to hib, or atleast it has been like that for the last few days. There is some action there usually

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I rape the living shit out of everything I meet! Except Arumii.. He usually kills me before we meet :(

aika

Can't get enough of FH
go out of the keep, hit f8, press 1.

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
take down tower/keep doors on one realm, then repair on another realm :(

br1te

Loyal Freddie
you paid your subs to pve, go pve. dont worry rvr will come early april.

eble

Fledgling Freddie
I would love to get my scout to RR5 but with only 30 Level 50's per realm on, it seems a tall order to find enough RVR.

So how are people getting rp's ?

Do you get many for taking unclaimed towers, does using a Ram effect the amount of RP' or is that a myth ?

I read someone talking about repairing towers, do you need a high level of woodwork and is it worth much ?

What about the tasks ?

Any tips as it seems a shame to not make the most of double RP bonus.

If you don't want to share them with the general population, feel free to pm me :-0

if your really desparate for rp,s get a few trebs find a twr knock it down worth about 800 rp's, repair it worth 4000 rp's rinse and repeat.

babybanana was making like 200k rp's just from that, boat load of twrs tho :)

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
we have a date for the transfer now so if you don't go and put at least a 1/2 attempt at a smilie in the thread I'm going to fly to europe and kick your ass!

:lol:hahahahahaha:lol:

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
all the name changing is going to be a mare. I'm going to stick EU in all my chars names so the yanks are killed just from gazing at my european presence

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom