How are RPs worked out?

B

Balbor

Ok i know there Level based and i was told that RR also plays its parts just woundering how it is worked out.

F

Fightersuntzu

Its your level Vs target level somehow and their realm rank.

As for exact formulas, i dunno; i assume theres some variance applied as well, and there are the defensive bonuses/ressick stuff/repeated same person killings that affect it.

B

Balbor

and i think you get 100% bonus for being in a full group

F

Fightersuntzu

For solo kills, i think so, yes......i dont know if theres a group bonus or if its just an even split.

C

Coren

890rp + 1rp/realm level for each kill, shared by all the people in your group (even when they're not in range) and modified by 12.5% (up to 100% total) for every person in your group.

Plus some odd modifiers for when people in your group released, others helped, mobs attacked etc.

G

Groborthir

I wonder then ... Why did I only get 734 rp for a RR10, solo, ungrouped? He couldn't have got mob aggro, since the road from apk to mmg is (relatively) safe ... :)

C

Coren

Originally posted by Coren
Plus some odd modifiers for when people in your group released, others helped, mobs attacked etc.

Voila.

K

kaine_1

Originally posted by Gamah
Because your a dirty bonedancer

He has a point :p

Seriously, its possible someone hurt him recently, and he was healed back up, I think this causes rp's to be further split.

G

Groborthir

Must be something like that.

What's also funny is the amount of hibs I see that are only worth 100 and less RP.

You must get a lot of damage and healing on that long run from Ligen, eh? :)

Users who are viewing this thread