How are our US cousins adapting ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scrinthe

Loyal Freddie
To the influx of all the ...

OMG you added in a RVR zone deserters from Dyvet ?

ONE ... of the reasons so many left the Dyvet servers to start off with ...

:flame: away :D

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
loving it so far :D

lvl43 thane and 18h /play ^^

Can't wait for rvr! They also nerfed toa.. Did ml1-3 with about 15 random ppl and no healers! Shamans were enough :)

aika

Part of the furniture
hahaha someone died too many times in an rvr zone? :)

Septina

Part of the furniture
Can't wait till we're done with the pve, we're all 50 now, done ml1 - 7 since yesterday, it's so easy it's unbelievable. :p
Did all of ML3 in 30 minutes. ^^
Just lacking a few items from the dragonquests and a few dragondrops and we're good to go. :)

Gonna be awesome to be running a tankgroup again, without a doubt the most fun setup you can run.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
I been whining a lot on the americans, but they seem to like me anyhow:p
Although amny of the horner like americans allready despice me with all their heart hehe. But as long as the people im fighting or want to fight respect me im all good:)

cadwaladr

Loyal Freddie
well I moved with a number of the DTs, was quite a wrench giving up 4+ years of work, blood, and tears (mostly laughter). But we do it. parked ourselves in Hib (underdog) clasic. cos well clasic ment less work n BB not a 'must have' n the hibs cos well we'r masochists n we like it rough ;). Took time to remember how to level :) n where the hec everything was, n where it'd been moved to, but most of use mad 50 in a couple o weeks n even got the guild (DT Relocated) from the 1fg to 20+ (all of them madder that rather mad cheese). Once the shock of seeing a populated bustling city and rvr sunk in, we'r loving it. Glad I moved, the fun is back, and theres something to be said for a cluster where you can actualy xp n level from 1-50 purely in rvr. 1st kill was at L5 shooting some kobie in the back in the demon breach (panful place to be taken from the rear in ).
So painful to let go, odd to have to get back into things and get used to the way ppl over there play, but worth it to actualy be able to have battles and wars liek the good times. Desperate fights to hold onto the relics while battle rages at the milegate to hold it and more try to take back the keeps to close them. May the good times roll.

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
well I moved with a number of the DTs, was quite a wrench giving up 4+ years of work, blood, and tears (mostly laughter). But we do it. parked ourselves in Hib (underdog) clasic. cos well clasic ment less work n BB not a 'must have' n the hibs cos well we'r masochists n we like it rough ;). Took time to remember how to level :) n where the hec everything was, n where it'd been moved to, but most of use mad 50 in a couple o weeks n even got the guild (DT Relocated) from the 1fg to 20+ (all of them madder that rather mad cheese). Once the shock of seeing a populated bustling city and rvr sunk in, we'r loving it. Glad I moved, the fun is back, and theres something to be said for a cluster where you can actualy xp n level from 1-50 purely in rvr. 1st kill was at L5 shooting some kobie in the back in the demon breach (panful place to be taken from the rear in ).
So painful to let go, odd to have to get back into things and get used to the way ppl over there play, but worth it to actualy be able to have battles and wars liek the good times. Desperate fights to hold onto the relics while battle rages at the milegate to hold it and more try to take back the keeps to close them. May the good times roll.

correction Albs r underdogs hibs r overpopulated!

Silverhawk

Fledgling Freddie
Well lately i'm thinking in joining the US adventure.

Several years passed since last time I played DaoC as fixed group. I could see, with a US trial account, all the low level content has been redesigned , and, according to your comments, pve is also easier @ lvl 50.

Those measures kept the game alive, getting new players, meanwhile GOA did nothing for EU daoc, specially english ones.

But...

aren't US servers losing population lately anyway? Maybe its just me but I see total players going lower week after week. What do you think?

Would be nice if someone is able to convince to play any support oriented class for a rvr group :)

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
Hib Classic is 'way over populated' Alb is underpopulated on that server cluster by far.

anyway Mid/Merlin took my hunter for a laugh into RVR at 45 no temp or anything to see whats what, first outing found a FG, yep 8 scouts all group and well known for doing it all quite high RR aswell I'm talking rr8 and above, interesting I thought.

Sometimes the said scouts use a cleric as bait and lay siege to it, anything that comes near gets shot to bits seen them take out a FG that way, FZ flying all over the place etc.

Lots of zerg fighting and keep takes/twrs galore, action 24/7 in rvr, a fair few FG's out, I'm sure some solo action around the bridges in the not so high traffic areas.

This cluster is about to be merged with the RP cluster so numbers will have a big boost and with WAR delayed until about April/May/June there is plenty of time to roll a toon, get 50, cl10, ml and templated and have a good 5/6 months before numbers take a big hit again.

Anyway if you start Mid/Merlin look up Celtic Llaw pretty easy going Euro refugees.

Eble

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Wow, Scrinthe tried to make a really controversial post!

... and failed miserably, just like his daoc career.

Scrinthe

Loyal Freddie
Wow, Scrinthe tried to make a really controversial post!

... and failed miserably, just like his daoc career.

Ha ha ha , where did that post come from ?

From one of the richest , to one of the poorest , shhhhhhhh

:kissit:

( ta for the only flame btw :D )

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
us servers opinion please fellow dyvet cluster players :D

i miss daoc but so cba to try play a another dead server so if i go US where do i go? is it worth it? i want to carry on with the full version game not the so called classic which isnt actualy classic servers:p
man it be nice to play on a 2k pop server again.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
i miss daoc but so cba to try play a another dead server so if i go US where do i go? is it worth it? i want to carry on with the full version game not the so called classic which isnt actualy classic servers:p
man it be nice to play on a 2k pop server again.

Load of EU players moved to Merlin cluster and there always action even Laby is full of people FFS can't even farm in peace lol like I did on Excal no wonder Power Myths sell for 150P + lol.

Load of us on Mid on Merlin and really enjoying ourselves.

Soulja

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
Load of EU players moved to Merlin cluster and there always action even Laby is full of people FFS can't even farm in peace lol like I did on Excal no wonder Power Myths sell for 150P + lol.

Load of us on Mid on Merlin and really enjoying ourselves.

Soulja

Is it fully toa DR etc active?

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Is it fully toa DR etc active?

Yep we started over there month ago now and I have made 3 lvl 50's 1st being an SM Fully Toa'd Templated CL10 4 pieces of Dragon Armour and ML 9 and that was done within 2 weeks for the SM.

Atm gone over farming spec for guildies for Power myths/etc from laby also my Bot Temped and ML7 atm and that was within 2 weeks.

It Fun People grp and TOA Raids going on constantly but then it so quick to do these raids now and you can do with a FG it took 12 of us to do ML 3 other week we did in 25 mins

Soulja

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
toa us servers still got a long way to go. Worse to worst they'll just create a mega-cluster. the game there still has some good years till it dies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom