How about we publish our passwords? XD

N

Nivellen

How about we publish all our passwords, so if our current one doesn't work we can try our friend's one, this way maybe we will be able to log on!!! :rolleyes:

Mine is: 9e1beos :wink2:

News update: Please flame me!

S

sheepseyes

Originally posted by Nivellen
How about we publish all our passwords, so if our current one doesn't work we can try our friend's one, this way maybe we will be able to log on!!! :rolleyes:

jesus thats me old one :)

F

Flesh

How 'bout..you stfu and go back to whichever hole you crawled out of xDDDDDDD

M

mucking_fuppet

I got sent 15 different passwords and a picture of Kermit rogering a hamster, I think I recieved a private GOA email.

O

old.Tohtori

By the way, reality check again. I love to do these :p

Even if i told you my pass is eL337Iam you still would need my username so...who gives a crap :D

C

Coim-

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
By the way, reality check again. I love to do these :p

Even if i told you my pass is eL337Iam you still would need my username so...who gives a crap :D
Yeah but username's aren't as hard to guess. Example - If someone was called Bob Hunter, we could guess his username as something like Bhunter or BobH, etc.

O

old.Tohtori

But where owuld you get his name hmm? Tell me that Knikke Knakkerton :p

C

Coim-

It's not that hard to find out someone's name. Many people have their email adresses with their names in and stuff like that. You'd be surprised at how retarded people are when it comes to giving out their name etc.

O

old.Tohtori

Oooh yeah. Those people. Like who don't write their name into forums like "Mr. Really It's Me."? :D

S

Stormm

Originally posted by Nivellen

aye but for us that don't have pword yet wouldn't it be fokin funneh if u put it in and it did work :D

K

kathal_tdd

Originally posted by Coim-
Yeah but username's aren't as hard to guess. Example - If someone was called Bob Hunter, we could guess his username as something like Bhunter or BobH, etc.
Thats not true:rolleyes:

F

fl3a

OH26hzcN. screw it. half of the world knew it, now the rest knows too

N

Nivellen

muahahaaha come on continue we want more passes so they all work *cough* :flame:

and I must say it is actually quite easy to find out my name... it's almost jumping into your face...!

T

The Real Redi

I worked out how they generate them, now i 4m t3h u83R!!1!!seven!!2!!!

they input each user name, then get a chimp to roll his face about on the keyboard a bit.

Besides, i attained the next stage of evolution last night, now im made of pure light, hence i have no hands and now i access all my passwords using the power of thought. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom