How about this!!!

Pittbull

Loyal Freddie
So.. If people insist on this I-RvR, then why on earth have all 3 realms have port SO close to eachother. U just begging for ppl to add on eachother/getting confused over who has engaged what fg fight etc etc. Yesterday at graveyard was one add-fest.

So plz plz.. Think about letting albs get Behn, if I-RvR is SO important. That way u get more range between the keeps, more chance to have decent fg vs fg fights, and maybe, just maybe only have like 1 stealther add. Spread it out peeps imo.

Righty'o, have a nice Tuesday

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Or rather, let the mids get da behn, and we can roam in breifine instead! Without the stupid river, and alot bigger zone for fights! Breifine <3!

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
How about just going to Agramon and not adding there and leaving the siege stuff to the people who care about it?

Pittbull

Loyal Freddie
but that would still place keep close to eachother though. BUT breifine is much better place to fight imo.. DC, Crim, Bolg triangle is very few open spaces and hella stupid with that river always having a part of any fight ^^

Pittbull

Loyal Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
How about just going to Agramon and not adding there and leaving the siege stuff to the people who care about it?

Siege, what siege?

Gahn

Resident Freddy
What about both Mids and Albs fucks off back to their homeland and we start to have normal RvR again? -.-

Pittbull

Loyal Freddie
Gahn said:
What about both Mids and Albs fucks off back to their homeland and we start to have normal RvR again? -.-

note that i said IF this I-rvr is what people want... which it kinda seems like. So why not try and make the best outta it.

Normal RvR in agramon etc would suit me just fine, but it seems like hibs dont want their keeps back? and mids and alb wont give them up without a fight

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
i dont mind the proximity of the keeps, but Emain is reallly bad for IRVR, prolly the worst zone of em all. The river is so close to towers, so people can allways full back and lame off into towers i they start to lose. There are fuck loads of mobs everywhere, and the areas u can fight always result in u being arsejammed. HW is much nicer.

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
Gahn said:

Mister Gahn,

Other people might have fun there. We dont like you in our frontier, so i see it is only natural that you want hib coloured keeps and towers in your frontier.

But if you mean it is not real RvR ??? for others it is. To me there is NO rvr if there is not I-RvR or Sieges, Towertakes, Keeptakes, bridgecamping. 8 vs. 8 to me is not interesting not fun, and i hate it.

Soloing is boring like hell to me at least.

so you see, 2 ppl, 2 enemies, 2 views.

regards

Vonwar

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
Well hibs who just answerred this,

Perfectly natural of you to suggest this. We will do what we can to throw you out of Nottmoor or whatever keep you decide to occupy.

If ppl pull themselves together we will succeed if not we will surely fail.

It all depends on how many Shrooms you make, and how many Banshee's you use. Normally that is how you manage. We know that and not much we can do about it, is there.

But anyway better I-rvr in mid than no I-rvr, cause then it is either back to "waste of time-waiting for opted group setup" etc. "running 30 min with no action bum bum dead or you have won" boooring.

Hopefully if things go that way, somebody somewhere might go and take a keep in another frontier again :p

rgds

Vonwar

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
Well mids who just answerred this,

Perfectly natural of you to suggest this. We will do what we can to throw you out of Behn or whatever keep you decide to occupy.

It all depends on how many Healers, Zergers, Warriors, Warlocks or BD's you use. Normally that is how you manage. We know that and not much we can do about it, is there.

rgds

eSo

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Arethir said:
Or rather, let the mids get da behn, and we can roam in breifine instead! Without the stupid river, and alot bigger zone for fights! Breifine <3!

How about let hibs take Surs and mids take Eras? Pennine mts fights is <33 eh? :p

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
eSo said:
Well mids who just answerred this,

Perfectly natural of you to suggest this. We will do what we can to throw you out of Behn or whatever keep you decide to occupy.

It all depends on how many Healers, Zergers, Warriors, Warlocks or BD's you use. Normally that is how you manage. We know that and not much we can do about it, is there.

rgds

eSo

Eso i think you are a parrot, repeating things like you do. Must say you are quite good at it............. ;)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Vonwar said:
Mister Gahn,

Other people might have fun there. We dont like you in our frontier, so i see it is only natural that you want hib coloured keeps and towers in your frontier.

But if you mean it is not real RvR ??? for others it is. To me there is NO rvr if there is not I-RvR or Sieges, Towertakes, Keeptakes, bridgecamping. 8 vs. 8 to me is not interesting not fun, and i hate it.

Soloing is boring like hell to me at least.

so you see, 2 ppl, 2 enemies, 2 views.

regards

Vonwar

Sieges, Towertakes, Keeptakes aren't iRvR, iRvR is just stick to the zerg and rack up as much rps as possible, so don't come here trying to fooling us that u love iRvR cause it's real RvR, it's just a farming stage.
If u like Keeptakes, Towertakes, Bridgecamping go take some Keeps, Towers and Camp some other bridges that's not Dc West.
See? We got 2 really wide different views, but at least am honest -.-

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Vonwar said:
Eso i think you are a parrot, repeating things like you do. Must say you are quite good at it............. ;)

What would Mid do without this plonker I never know.

Vonwar mate when God said what Brains you want did you think he said Trains and "Asked for a Slow moving one"

You as Boring as hell go find a rattle to play with preferably a rattlesnake. :wanker:

Soulja

Spamb0t

Fledgling Freddie
Pittbull said:
So.. If people insist on this I-RvR, then why on earth have all 3 realms have port SO close to eachother. U just begging for ppl to add on eachother/getting confused over who has engaged what fg fight etc etc. Yesterday at graveyard was one add-fest.

So plz plz.. Think about letting albs get Behn, if I-RvR is SO important. That way u get more range between the keeps, more chance to have decent fg vs fg fights, and maybe, just maybe only have like 1 stealther add. Spread it out peeps imo.
or u could go with ur fg crap somewhere else !?

Fifta

Fledgling Freddie
Those who wish to have 8vs8 fights could just go to Agromon.
But then again, we all want the easy arpees from casual zergs it seems. :C

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom