HOW ABOUT MOVING LEAGUE NITE FOR BWCPMRAL TO MONDAY NITES 7 or 8pm

D

doddsymon

HOW ABOUT MOVING LEAGUE NITE FOR BWCPMRAL TO any other nite other than sunday

gwarn u know it makes sense, i for 1 always work sundays and wud very much want to play but cannot due leagues games being on to early for me. as i am aware im not the only 1 but i believe monday nite would be efficient in a sense that no games wud get postponed cause every1 wud be here :> .

pls lemme know what u think ta

gX>doddsy

S

Sar

On the same night as BWCTFL?

Nothing doing.

It'll stay as a Sunday for the forseeable future, unless something drastic happens.

D

doddsymon

well how about bwcpral swaps with bwctfl. ne possibility ther?

or can we jsut rearrange games for whnever it suits us?

S

Sar

Hell no, because BWCTFL runs on a Sunday night just after we finish.

And no.

:)

D

doddsymon

n1 m8e
u gonna see a lot of clans fold in this league. n1 gg wpld.

S

Sar

ROFL

You seriously think a lot of clans will pull out because I won't move the league to suit your personally preferred schedule?

FYI I did a poll on the league site asking what day most people would prefer - Guess which day won?

Anyway, it's a moot point, because as pointed out many many times before, other major BW Q3 leagues run on the other days of the week. We're the only one that runs on a Sunday afternoon. And it's been successful so far, so I can't see why, because you're working on a Sunday, that that would change in any way.

N

Nemesis*KR

Moving to a Monday

ROFL

/me thinks sar and dodds should do a 10 pace handbag fite personally

ROFL

Nem.fuk

N

Nemesis*KR

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

gwan.........ooooo.......ns......jajajajaj

Soz this is hilarious :))))))))

;)

D

doddsymon

/me takes a running trippple tuck reverse 180- spin to backand slap sar with me handbag :D

G

gx-mystery

lol!

Well yer tis a bit of a shite time to put league matches really. Mid afternoon on a Saturday, as if everyones gonna stay in to play Quake at the weekend!

S

Sar

Think you'll find the BWCPMRAL takes place on a Sunday afternoon, with the RA3 league returning in its usual timeslot on a Saturday afternoon.

Users who are viewing this thread