Housing

C

ChillyDawg

Lazy bastard, cba to look anywhere else, how much are ppl paying for their Pimp villas on Pend atm? And is that figure gonna change much on porting to euro servers (it prolly will drop as our economy is slower than in the US).

Dawg

G

grebneklaf

http://www.camelotherald.com/more/928.php

Prices - How Much Your Slice of Heaven Will Cost You
from Sanya Thomas
2003-06-23 12:38:15

First, a public service announcement: We heartily recommend you get your hands, paws, or claws on Foundations and install it starting today - beat the rush! On to the price list:

Now, the cost of your lot. We're excited about our system, and we think you will be as well. The challenge was to come up with a system that didn't favor those able to log in at a certain hour, that took into account the particular economy of a given server, and that allowed the lots to be worth whatever people were willing to pay.

What we've got is a reverse auction system - a system that takes all of the above into account. Lots will start at 95 platinum each. We expect that there will be very few takers at that price! If a lot goes unpurchased for an hour, the price will come down. If the parcel of land still remains unwanted, the price will drop still lower, and so on until someone decides the price is right (or the lot costs a single platinum piece - that's the minimum cost).

Once you have a lot, there are literally thousands of things you can buy. Here are the prices for the "big ticket features":

Cottage deed, 1 platinum (1000 gold)
House deed, 10 p (10,000 g)
Villa deed, 50 p (50,000 g)
Mansion deed, 100 p (100,000 g)

The rent costs per week of the houses are two percent of their initial cost, which works out to 20 gp, 200 gp, 1pp, 2 pp in weekly rent based upon these prices.

All other items that you purchase will be priced as marked and will not have any upkeep costs.

Here are some of the things you can add to your home:

Porch deed, 1 p (1000 g)
Bindstone, 1 p (1000 g)
Vault, 1 p (1000 g)

Alchemy table, 4 p (4000 g)
Forge, 4 p (4000 g)
Lathe, 4 p (4000 g)

Hastener, 100 gold
Smith, 100 g
Enchanter, 100 g
Emblemeer, 100 g
Recharger, 100 g

Healer, 5 platinum (5000 g)

Consignment Merchant, 1 p (1000 gold)

Grandmaster Merchant, 500 gold
Siege Merchant, 500 g
Snowdonia, Druim Cain, or Vindsaul Faste Teleporter, 500 g

All other merchant and teleporter types - 100 gold

All other items, far too numerous to list here, are priced as marked on Pendragon.

Okay! There it is - now head to Pendragon and test it out!

D

Damon_D

How much for a box under the nalliten bridge ???

S

svartmetall

Actually those prices look about right to me...expensive enough that it takes some effort to get one, but not extortionate on the upkeep (still don't think I'll be able to get 10P for a house, it's Ye Olde Rustic Cottage for Svart I think)...not bad at all :D.

C

Cala-more

Originally posted by svartmetall
Actually those prices look about right to me...expensive enough that it takes some effort to get one, but not extortionate on the upkeep (still don't think I'll be able to get 10P for a house, it's Ye Olde Rustic Cottage for Svart I think)...not bad at all :D.

10p house 4 old cala

D

Draylor

Hmmmm, more expensive than I expected - but workable.

A house (10p) with all the extra bits to make it worthwhile (another 10p) plus whatever you pay for the original land.

Its certainly going to sort out the current problem of gold/plat being worthless since some of us have more than we realistically need.

Looks like I need to give up on the idea of a personal mansion :)

F

Flimgoblin

yeah it's not the actual price of them - the initial prices are good :)

it's the thought of farming 2p a week that horrifies me :p :)

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
yeah it's not the actual price of them - the initial prices are good :)

Live with me :p

D

Draylor

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
Well *IF* your guild were able to raise the funds for a mansion 2p a week shouldnt be a problem split between all members. 100g a week for 20 people, etc

Id imagine most guilds that do buy a mansion will have the rent covered for quite a while from the members BPs before they need to think about farming gold to pay the rent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom