Housing RULES

Javlar

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, here comes the rules associated with having a house with a cm connected to it. Make your house accessible to everyone. Have a Lyrist and a DL, ToA, SI porter next to it. This way everyone can shop from your cm and if its their last item they can go inside, get the nice extra speed and then port where ever they like.

Also you _want_ to give me all your precious unactivated artis and scrolls... 1 copper each.. yessss.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
if you are a crafter and want your crafting merchants vaults etc you cant fit a porter too and the hastener is placed by whoever desinged the housing zone, 1 in each village.

Javlar

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry this wasnt a request. Im just stating the rules. Read between the lines in the coc and you'll see its there. Even the part about giving me stuff :\

Coccas

Loyal Freddie
I have a DL, SI and ToA porter, Druim Cain porter in my house that is open for all, it's close to the border to meath zone and has a stable nearby and only a minute or so away from the Dunshire market.
Also has a speed merchant right next to a tower that is close to my house.
: )

plomien

Fledgling Freddie
LoC houses are open (porters etc) vaults are closed to all but guildies and anyone can pay the rent if they want :D

Zaph

Fledgling Freddie
My house even has a TNN teleporter in addition to the usual teleporter for extra service to all my loyal respec stone buying customers. ^^ :wub:

legar

Loyal Freddie
My GF and my house is open at all times ;) and we have porters.

:clap:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
put my junk scrolls for 1g on cm, they were surprisingly fast sold :p

house and porters open to everyone ofc ! :p 3266 !

Tholus

Fledgling Freddie
TBH I totally agree with the poster.

Having a CM but denying to your customers the access to your house services is really RUDE.

:twak:

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
I know the feeling, but its better to sell Tokens in your connys tbh. Buy them at 5s - sell on for 5g (10g for an entrance portal - yeah, your paying for the time I have to waste running all over the place buying this crap)

But my house is strictly off limits to those I don't deem 'Friend' I'm thinking of having an open day soon though, if your lucky I might open a window and let you see inside! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom