Housing plot list and maps.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Housing listing

Just found this on a thread elsewhere and thought it may be best to spread this link around - for housing you can click on your plot and add your name , if people can use your teleporters and what type of items you sell..
May come in handy .
Apologies to whoever posted it originally - i'm not nicking it just spreading the word!

Salamurhaaja

Fledgling Freddie
Very nice link and useful.
I'm tired of banging my head to zonewall when trying to find house using /houseface.

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Lol. I added my house + GH a LOONG time ago and totaly forgot about it :rolleyes:
Thx for the reminder.

Cutri

Fledgling Freddie
Nice site, i suppose it doesn't take info from game, but requires player input as there are alot of empty plots on that map where there aren't any actually.

Hope u get my point :p

stormwind

Fledgling Freddie
Is there any way to check where a certain lot is?
If you could there wouldnt be to hard creating an up-to-date database containing all the info and make some form of shortest-route function, as in how to use horses and where to run...

Mus

Fledgling Freddie
This is sooo nice!! Hope every houseowner does his/her job to fill in the blanks!! :touch:

Event

Fledgling Freddie
I wud put my house on it if joxer hadnt put his where mine shud be lol - guy doesnt know his own house number ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom