Housing Market

Geunoviere

Fledgling Freddie
was flicking thro the Market Exploreer guy and i found it a little bit annoyying as the item that were good for me was on the last 4 or 5 pages ....

i think there should be a option to choose the armor type then people could click on mail items and get only mail ... or have cloth and find cloth items .... instead of having a mix and match

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Use the right name for what you're looking for and you'll find that it does only return the correct items.

Geunoviere

Fledgling Freddie
Use the right name for what you're looking for and you'll find that it does only return the correct items.

yes all well but what if u dont know the names of the items ur looking for then oh look u see something better ... :twak:

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Doesn't help when you're looking for rogs

or just wanna see whats there for a specific armor type.

/edit: hell, for any type for that matter. i mean, 50 pages of weapons when all ur after is staves.....

or hammers or swords or whatever.

fucking stupid search engine if you ask me.

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
yep, it's stupid that Mythic didn't implement such small thing which would make searching for items a lot easier for everyone. Looking for a good thrust weapon while there are 30 pages of results full of hammers, slashers and staves is no fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom