houses!!

leviathane

Part of the furniture
just a quick question, how you get rid of a house that's blown up? :p

leviathane

Part of the furniture
k ill rephrase so post farmers can't leech :p
how you get rid of a house that's been taken of you cos you didnt pay rent? :D(IN_GAME) :m00:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i think you have to go to the merchants in the market place, they should have all your stuff etc, if your really stuck call up the help menu in housing zone that'll tell ye
<quickly farms a post>

frogster

Fledgling Freddie
Erm, if you fail to pay rent, your house disappears and the lot is purchasable by anyone. If there is a house there now, someone else has bought the plot and put one on there o_O

Atleast thats how i understand it :O

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
frogster said:
Erm, if you fail to pay rent, your house disappears and the lot is purchasable by anyone. If there is a house there now, someone else has bought the plot and put one on there o_O

Atleast thats how i understand it :O

Aye :x

leviathane

Part of the furniture
ye i musta been bugged cos it kept saying i had a house alrdy, its gone now, but ta for help.

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
<looks up from tilling field>

No farmin' in these parts. Not since ol' Farmer Witherfork died. Not seen anyone in yonder farmhouse since then course his son was a wastrel spent more time in the inn than the field and then there's his useless brother Flibber who we ain't seen in years not since he went to sea now his wife now there was a good lookin' woman though she did suffer some since she got that face pox and nobody ever did figure out why she spends her days pole vaulting back and forward across Figleaf brook. Look at the sky nice day ahead good day for farmin' if anyone had a mind to, aye. Good weed this.

<goes back to tilling the field>

Ezteq

Queen of OT
[sitting in rocking chair on porch] hmm whats this i see, a visitor? <grab shot gun> GERROFF MY LAAAAND!!!!

Arbaal

Fledgling Freddie
Oro said:
<looks up from tilling field>

No farmin' in these parts. Not since ol' Farmer Witherfork died. Not seen anyone in yonder farmhouse since then course his son was a wastrel spent more time in the inn than the field and then there's his useless brother Flibber who we ain't seen in years not since he went to sea now his wife now there was a good lookin' woman though she did suffer some since she got that face pox and nobody ever did figure out why she spends her days pole vaulting back and forward across Figleaf brook. Look at the sky nice day ahead good day for farmin' if anyone had a mind to, aye. Good weed this.

<goes back to tilling the field>

lotr fan imo ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom