House!

J

Jergiot

ok, since i know most of u out there dont really want to spend 100p on a friggin pixel house, i think we should do WF's way. all guilds pick a spot, and no fucking fighting over who gets what, and we simply let the price drop to the lowest price possible, then we buy it. sounds good no? :>

A

adari

cos it is unfair to smaller guilds, or other people, and we all know its not gonna happen, people will pick lots they liek whether theyre claimed or not

J

Jergiot

Originally posted by adari
cos it is unfair to smaller guilds, or other people, and we all know its not gonna happen, people will pick lots they liek whether theyre claimed or not

dont think its unfair if its done right, if more then 1 guild wants same spot, i say lotto for it. but ur prolly right, even if we do it this way some ppl will still pick lots they want even if its claimed or whatever.

H

Hit ^_^

anyone know if you pick a lot and then want to expand your house to a bigger one do you need to change lot or does larger houses fit on all lots?

O

old.FIN

will look housing tomorrow i think, was released in usa today.

and each house place is "auctioned" to buy a place for house starts at 95P, and its going down 1P / hour , so u can "claim" place of your house by buying that place with cash....

so 95P for place, and then u can build house there, but of course u need to buy thast house also, so with 200P u can have nice house at 1st hour in best place, and some sweets also, and then u pay it weekly after that.

O

old.Nibor

the idea isent a bad one, if we even could agree not to start buying till they drop to 40p, we would all save alot of money.

For SS I can say, will will wait till we see the first spots going, then we will buy, so its is up to you how many money we all spent on housing.

O

old.FIN

selling MP sets, each 20 plats, got 10 in stock =).........

n0000000ttt

B

bracken_woodman

This is the reaction in the US to the house prices...

http://vnboards.ign.com/message.asp?topic=52362634&replies=813

Nice idea Jerg, sadly I don't think it will work because a) not everyone reads BW b) discussing and sorting things out sensibly isn't in the nature of half the people on these boards and c) there will be plenty of people who take the view that because they have wads of spare cash why should they give up their preferred spot just because of some nice community initiative.

K

Kagato.

As bracken said, nice idea, wont work.

But hey if some people want to spend 100 + plat on a lot/house then there more then welcome to.

Personally i'd rather use the money for a mp set of armour for me and my alts lol.

but if some lots do reach sensible prices then fine a nice little cottage will do me.

O

old_saxo

http://vnboards.ign.com/message.asp...634&replies=813

OMG US WHINERSS!!!!!!!

The price is more than fair lol!!!

1p for a small house ? less than 4 houre in df come on , 20 gold a week make me laugh ( JUST STARTED GUILDS )

10 p ? for rich guy = me etc ? ( and small guilds )

50 p = for avarage guilds / rich crafters

100p = Rich guilds ONLY ? etc

great prices nothing to blame /cheers mythic indeed

O

old_saxo

btw if you payed 100 p for your house , can another guild buy /steal it from you for 200 p or have i misunderstood ?

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by old_saxo
http://vnboards.ign.com/message.asp...634&replies=813

OMG US WHINERSS!!!!!!!

The price is more than fair lol!!!

1p for a small house ? less than 4 houre in df come on , 20 gold a week make me laugh ( JUST STARTED GUILDS )

10 p ? for rich guy = me etc ? ( and small guilds )

50 p = for avarage guilds / rich crafters

100p = Rich guilds ONLY ? etc

great prices nothing to blame /cheers mythic indeed

The problem isnt the house prices - they are perfect. Its the fact that with demand>> supply its likely that the reverse auction system on lots will result in lots being snapped up long before their price drops to 1P. Tbh Mythic need to state their planned timescale for opening more housing zones.

K

katt!

Originally posted by bracken_woodman
The problem isnt the house prices - they are perfect. Its the fact that with demand>> supply its likely that the reverse auction system on lots will result in lots being snapped up long before their price drops to 1P. Tbh Mythic need to state their planned timescale for opening more housing zones.

1 new zone / patch as long as there is demand.

R

RD_MuDgEtH

ok, since i know most of u out there dont really want to spend 100p on a friggin pixel house, i think we should do WF's way. all guilds pick a spot, and no fucking fighting over who gets what, and we simply let the price drop to the lowest price possible, then we buy it. sounds good no? :>
Did Wildfire get a new BW account?

K

kirennia

lol @ some people saying they are unable to afford a COTTAGE with their whole guild. You can get 1 plat just going 1-35 a piece of cake so wtf are they complaining. Unless they ALL expected to have mansions and every singl ething going. I personally think it's a great system for PvE based players/guilds to spend their hard earned cash. gives a bit more of an incentive to farm :D 20g per WEEK isn't a lot :p

A

ammobors

Well i say scramble for teh win! but seriosly the richer u are the best spot u are gonna get :( im on US servers and the way its done is plot prices started at 100p first hour and reduces hour by hour =/ so tuesday for my house then :p only one person owns a house atm on bors so go figure hehe

M

Mage

Nice idea but won't work as Barryswolrd forums not exclusive for all on excal (i.e. scandinavian and portugese guilds/players and quite a few brits as well).

If a guild is willing to get a big house in the best spots (although best is a matter of opinion) then they pay the money and reap rewards of their gold making efforts. Accruing gold and managing a big guild should give benefits to the gp so don't see why anyonce can complain.

Only concern/question i have is how many houses in total are available? If its a low number there is a chance all spots will be taken before smnall guilds and individuals can afford one. Anyone know the max num?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom