House teleport bug?

B

braxxus

I tried to teleport to my House using a Hearth portal scroll, but nothing happens. Im not using an alt and this was the character that bought the house.

Anyone else experiencing the same problem??

G

Glo

luck of the draw at the moment, tried 3 times with one character
didnt work.
Tried once with another hey presto i was there.

N

Naewae

I've read through the grab bags regarding housing and it seems that the char that bought a house can port to it. You don't need a bindstone (thats to /house release) and in the next patch all your alts can port too.

Braxxus' problem seems worse than that. Very odd. But then he's my neighbour so I'd expect that :)

Q

quinthar

Many of these problems should be fixed in a later patch, I co-own a house and becasue I didnt actually buy it I can do half the stuff liek access the CM and move Merchs etc etc - Very annoying if the co-owner is on and doing other stuff.

K

Keogh

Originally posted by quinthar
Many of these problems should be fixed in a later patch, I co-own a house and becasue I didnt actually buy it I can do half the stuff liek access the CM and move Merchs etc etc - Very annoying if the co-owner is on and doing other stuff.

What were Mythic thinksing about this? Did they think everyone would want to own their own house and not share? I am in the same boat due to me not being the one who bought our house.

If Mythic were making real money from house purchases and rent then maybe I could understand only the original person who bought the house (non guild) being able to pay rent and shit but its not real cash so why?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom