House questions

Sifka

Fledgling Freddie
Hi all

Time has come where I am considering to get my own house.

Is there an easy way to see where there are free lots?

When I buy a lot and a house, is that for my whole account or only the character that bought it?

Thanks in advance,
Sifka

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Sifka said:
Hi all

When I buy a lot and a house, is that for my whole account or only the character that bought it?

Thanks in advance,
Sifka

1. Roll of Honour

2. 1 house / account

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Sifka said:
Hi all

Thanks in advance,
Sifka
Go to the Roll of Honour (http://daoc.goa.com/en then click on the 'Roll of Honour' link on the left). Click on the Register for your server and then the zone you are interested in. Once there, you will see a button at the bottom marked 'hide occupied lots' which will show you where all the free housing lots are.

You can have one house per account per server.

Sifka

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks a million :)

I found the perfect lot - in Carlingford, Tjorsdorf, around the most wonderful little lake ;)

Sifka

Sabu

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone knows why i cant port to my house with my alts? it´s a bug? thx in advance.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
It's not a bug, only the character who owns a house can port to his personal house. The last patch gave additional rights to alts of house owners but a character still can't port to a house unless it owns one itself or is bound there.

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
Sabu said:
Anyone knows why i cant port to my house with my alts? it´s a bug? thx in advance.

If you're using "personal" when you port, then that would explain it. "Personal" only works for the character who bought the house.

For your alts to be able to port there, you would need a bindstone in your house + all your alts would have to /bind there. Once that is done you can use the "Hearth Bind" option and voila, your alts can now port.

/Edit Pfft, Requiel beat me to it :p

Sabu

Fledgling Freddie
DocWolfe said:
I swear I used to be able to.

I was like 6 months retired from daoc and i think i was able to port to house in the past with alts, but maybe they were bound there.

Anyway thanks for the fast and good answers Requiel and Argyle. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom