House Prices?

R

rynnor

Anyone bought a small house - I'm just starting to sell the low architect items but no idea what the market price is for this stuff?

Medium harvester and factory prices would be good also - I was thinking of around 3 creds per unit used in construction but it would prevent me being able to buy in any materials and I'm short of land.

E

Ebonn

Depends on a lot on which server your on, rough guide :

Small house : 8-10k
Meduim house : 40-55k
Large house : 100-120k

Factorys : 35-45k
Personal harvs : 1k
Meduim harvs : 10-12k
Large harvs : 35-50k
Fusion gens : 100-120k

Good experimented ones cost a lot more, i heard 13kg large harvs were going for nigh on 200k.

These prices could be out of whack a bit since it was a while since i bought any structures.

R

rynnor

Cheers - thats in line with what I thought.

Selling generic small houses 10k and Factories 33k on Chimaera if anyones interested :)

Send tell/mail to Rynnor (when they get that fixed :(

N

Nightchill

My small Tatooine house cost me 7k when I bought it, that was cheap then. Now I regularly see two being sold for 10k for the pair. A friend of mine just bought one for 3k.

D

Daja

I'm not sure the above house prices are true of Chimaera. I'm assuming it was a large house [looked it=] basement, lift!, loads of side rooms, was all marbley n big open roof. The guy payed 350k for it and he said that was on the cheap so I assume he must have shopped around. New server so not as many people sellin higher stuff I guess, can get away with the prices.

N

Nightchill

Prices I said were from Chimaera and I've seen large houses go for 100k here.

R

rynnor

Originally posted by Nightchill
My small Tatooine house cost me 7k when I bought it, that was cheap then. Now I regularly see two being sold for 10k for the pair. A friend of mine just bought one for 3k.

Heh - thats plain silly prices - you could sell the materials for at least 3 creds a unit - netting u about 9k - maybe ill go into mining instead :)

E

Ebonn

Originally posted by Daja
I'm not sure the above house prices are true of Chimaera. I'm assuming it was a large house [looked it=] basement, lift!, loads of side rooms, was all marbley n big open roof. The guy payed 350k for it and he said that was on the cheap so I assume he must have shopped around. New server so not as many people sellin higher stuff I guess, can get away with the prices.

Sounds like a PA hall, if it was a large house the guy got badly ripped off :)

N

Nightchill

Aye, PA Halls have dropped down from 500k to 300k now havent they?

Users who are viewing this thread