House gone if account closed?

Nott

Fledgling Freddie
Hi, couldn't find anything on this...

If you close your account will you personal house dissapear? How about guildhouse if all members have closed their accounts?

Will the house stay up until theres no money left in lockbox/cm ?

Anybody know about this?

Thanks..

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
I would imagine it would stay till both your lockbox and CM are empty, as really you havnt closed your acc, just suspended it. In fact your chars still exist in a virtual sense.

frogster

Fledgling Freddie
indeed, even if your account was banned your house wouldnt disappear until the lockbox/cm had run dry.

As long as the rent is payed, your house will still be there.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Frogster and Whoodoo have it right. As long as there is money in the lockbox and/or cash on the CM your house will stick around. It even stays if you delete the character who owned it.
If there's no-one left in a guild then all that means is that no-one will ever be able to pay rent on a guild house or manage the CM, the house will remain in game until eventually it runs out of cash.

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
aha....so money on CM counts as possible chest for reant payment? can u point me to patch notes where this feature was introduced?

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Haldar said:
aha....so money on CM counts as possible chest for reant payment? can u point me to patch notes where this feature was introduced?

Patch Notes 1.64 said:
- Lockbox and consignment monies will combine to pay a house's rent if neither alone has enough, but their combined sum is.

Not excatly that, but prove that it was added before 1.64, cant at the moment find excat place where they added it tho ;)

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
Ahh - that must be why I still had my house after a 5-6 months break :)

Must have been money on my C.Merchant ....

Nott

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the replies. I may take a lengthy break from the game but know I would miss my house when I return so this was nice to know. :)

OldNick

Fledgling Freddie
you can load money onto you cm by getting a trusted friend to buy an item off it again and again, therefore ensuring theres plenty of cash to pay the rent.

Nick

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom