House decay warning

G

Goryk

The past few days, I've been getting a house rent payment warning despite having it paid up to full. Anyone else getting this? Worried it will decay despite being paid up. I bought about 3 and a half weeks ago and paid the morning of the rollback, although it still says it's paid up so it isn't lost in the rollback. Should I be RightNow-ing this?

G

Graknak

seems some ppl have problems when alts pay the rent, and yes you should worry as you'll loose all yer decorations inside the house and any cash on yer CM if you have one. Until the problem is solved i'd say remove any valuable objects from yer home like healers, bindstones and only pop ehm up when ya need ehm, also PM Rightnow about it and ask if they can fix it

G

Goryk

Have only ever paid with the house owner though... he's the only one who I can ever be arsed to run for bp tokens as he's a minstrel... I have 5 days until next payment is due so I better get some reply from them before then...

A

Amanita

I had that problem too, the house didn't decay though.

G

Graknak

have you double checked if yer lockbox was full?

V

vesania

Are those people experiencing troubles using tokens or cash to pay the rent? I've had no problems so far (touch wood) and have paid with three different alts. Only cash though, not tokens, so I'm wondering if that's what makes the difference.

G

Goryk

First weeks payment was with cash, next 3 with tokens. They all were fine. Since then 4 more weeks worht of tokens have been put in my lockbox which is now full, but it says my house will decay still... Whilst I'm 100% positive my minstrel bought the tokens, I'm not entirely sure he dropped them on the house, as I have a load stored in my vault for payment purposes. Either way, I can't put any more money in my lockbox as its full, adn it looks like I'll probably have to wait it out or something and hope it stays there :/

V

vesania

I'd query it with RightNow and not wait, just in case.

M

maun

I Lost my house aswell for some silly reason, paid for 2 weeks worth on Wednesday and it went on Saturday :(

Although i did pay with my alt, and now im hearing about there being a bug or summit.

T

Talmont

I got the same decay message and has lots of cash in Lockbox, so have contacted Rightnow and hope they will solve it, but seems many people are having this problem.

F

Flesh

Tee hee, this is why I didn't buy one, silly newbs!11!1!eleven!

G

Garaen

Gamahs house has decayed also, went last night. Don't think he knows about it yet :eek:

C

[Cinderella]

have payed with tokens and never had a problem. only paid with my main tho

C

Coim-

Well last night, I logged on and something has happened to make the warning go away, so I'm assuming it either fixed itself or GOA did something. Now to wait a few days and see if it still goes anyway I guess :) I didn't actively do anythign to make it go away, just logged on and it wasn't popping up anymore...

G

Goryk

Ooops.. nerf people leavng themselves logged into bw at netcafes :> Was meant to be me who posted that above

K

Kahland

Originally posted by Garaen
Gamahs house has decayed also, went last night. Don't think he knows about it yet :eek:

gamahs house didnt decay, dunno who spread the rumour :p

G

Garaen

Originally posted by Kahland
gamahs house didnt decay, dunno who spread the rumour :p

It did, i am his next door neighbour. And i am currently looking at an empty plot where Gamahs house should be worth 103p - 500g.

Z

Zagantia

Read something about this on US forums some months back and as I recall you get a rent warning if its due on your guild house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom