House 247

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
After putting 4 weeks worth of Rent in 2 weeks ago, yesterday without warning Hargard's (TLW) house has vanished and the lot has reappeared for 85p.

I know i should rightnow this but everyone this has happened to have done so and got nothing from them (E&E if there are any of you guys left playing could you maybe check into this)

Can everyone else turn not to purchese this house please, 247 Stoneleige.

Thanks

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Hate to tell you this, my own guild house vanished...and all the items in the 3 vaults never appeared on the dudes in the market along with about 5-6plats worth of my own crafted gear.

It happens, seems theres nothing can be done for it.

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
Sorry to hear this bubble, Getting worried i'll loose my own house now. There must be something GOA can do via rightnow if you have proof the house was all paid for. Maybe i'll start taking a screenshot with /clock on when paying rent in future... you've got me all paranoid now.

P.S: Sort another dragon hunt out, im sure all 24 members could offer some cash to help you get your house back if GOA prove unhelpfull.

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Ow :(

I've had simliar things happen to friends, they got nothing back from GOA, and it hastened their departure from DAoC completely.

Still worth sending to Right Now, even if just to log the problem. Gives you a basis to argue from.

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Meh first cottage vanished and I lost over 20p that day, aswell a keyboard and a mouse.

Goa doesn't help its customers is what I have noticed. On the other hand, GM's might.

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
OMG :( I suppose we can raid dragon and have all spares sold for house fund !!

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
no worries guys i can replace the house without any problems
Just wanted to let people know this happens (and hopefully get an answer from Rightnow why it happens)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom