Hours to kickoff

L

Loccon

Hey honored albions! /salut Just a couple off hours before 1.49 (sure, cause goa says so...). But if it actually comes today i hope that we all can merge and gank as many keeps it will take to keep our portral to DF open for lets say... atleast all day =)

Lets keep good use of AU and (the name of the oher alliance? =P ) to coordinate some good ol' keepraids.

Cya out there tonight mates!

L

-Lonewolf-

I dunno, it would be nice to let the mids or hibs see DF at least..............

Na fuck it keep it all the time! HAHAAHA

M

Madonion Slicer

LOL with all the keep raids i doubt anyone will see DF, we will all be charging on the field for keeps

I can see the portal changing hands many times tonight if it goes ahead, lets not all go to DF tho as it would give the Hib and Mids the perfect shot at raping all our relics!!!

O

old.Zerathol

Originally posted by Loccon

Lets keep good use of AU and (the name of the oher alliance? =P ) to coordinate some good ol' keepraids.

Cya out there tonight mates!

AU= Albion Unwanted? :rolleyes:

M

Motowntheta

Loccon grats on 50 BTW dude can't remember if I said so before :)

N

Ninjastyle

we get epic armor too with 1.49 ?

anyway, i heard those quests are so damn hard ;/

O

old.starion

epic quests , all day.

maybe a stroll to DF with the zerg later

just get a move on to much dt !

<GM> Exiled
starion lvl50 gimp
Fast lvl50 rp hoe

W

-Wedge-

TOO much new things in 1.49... The new Epic Quests are in... Loads of people are going to (try and) get their Epic Armor...

Well, I'll get my 43 Epic for my arsman another day, DF here I come :clap:

(or keeps, here I come, if we do not have the keeps required)

Although a +7 str/dex/qui ring with 6% slash resist sure sounds damn nice... And the quest doesnt seem all that long (only 2 monsters to slay, both are in the fronteir)...

Z

Zag Barr

Yeah, most 50's will want their epic armor first - me included.

But I am sure, that won't stop many non 50's from taking keeps and defending them - at least I hope so :)

All will join efforts in the evening and we will ge a big crowd in there - 100% sure about that.

:clap: :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom