Hotmail Is Blocking E-Mails

Vox Doom

Fledgling Freddie
Sign up for new accounts and enter beta keys using e-mails that are NOT Hotmail, I just did it and made a new Beta account within 10 minutes.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
I signed up with a hotmail account and it worked fine for me.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Hotmail has a spam/trash filter, if wouldn't "not show" you a mail, it would be there somewhere.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Hotmail has a spam/trash filter, if wouldn't "not show" you a mail, it would be there somewhere.

if only it were that easy.

Hotmail will quite happily nuke your email long before it gets anywhere near a mailbox - junk or otherwise.

They do this to block out bulk mail spammers mainly but it'll catch out anyone sending more than just personal mail.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
my bro got spammed with mails, borked mailserver goa has

krilly

Fledgling Freddie
Is it me or do most of the "mess ups" seem to be with the web team at GOA rather than their server / hardware people.

I used to do this sort of thing a few years back, and when I needed to say send out tens of thousands of emails to clients to point out the new mail order catalogue for a given company was out... I made sure we were on the White List for all the major internet / email providers.

Khale

Fledgling Freddie
I got 24 emails from GOA as well within 15 minutes. 6 of those were click link to activate account and 18 with key not activated because account wasn't activated. But then again I used the registration service when it wasn't available through the page :p (used a direct link).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom