hotels in hamsterdam

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Hay ho, im sure there have been these kinds of threads before but im also old and senile and cant remember any of them...

sooo can someone recommend somewhere nice im not a stoner so thats not a factor yay or neigh, would like somwhere with either gym facilities or a pool, close to the attractions, and not stupidly expensive..cheaper the better

thank yoooou

/Hug

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol no this is a grown up holiday, i may be a student but i dont drink much so going for comfort ;)

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
fck tht save money and go to a hostel more money on booze xD

Stay at home and go the off license then - even cheaper, and being pissed at home or away makes no odds either. No one understands you anyway :p

Krait

Fledgling Freddie
Not many cheap hotels with gym or pool facilities but This looks okay. :)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
rofl 120 a night???

i should bloody well hope so lol, thx for trying ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Hell, i'll drive me old trailer over there, 5 bucks a night with "benefits" :D

And about your boyfriend...i'm not jealous :D

Ezteq

Queen of OT
gah fgs wheres a good area to stay in in the city, i mean somewhere thats kind of easy to get to everything else (museums, zoo galleries etc)

i know nothing!!!

(seel start your car ill see you in 3.2)

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
why the fuck do you need gym facilities and a pool, arnt you only going for 2 nights or so?

there is so much to see and do you could easily leave at 9am and come back at 9pm and not have been bored once.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
er going for 10 days man lol, dont need gym/pool but would be nice. however they are not a necessity.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
very nice: http://www.channels.nl/10274.html

also very nice: http://www.easytobook.com/en/amsterdam-hotels/bilderberg-jan-luyken-hotel-amsterdam/

slightly less nice but still nice:
http://www.easytobook.com/en/amsterdam-hotels/hotel-city-garden-amsterdam/

you note I choose "museum plein" for you because I personally find it nice there. It's not stoner central, it has (one of) the museum(s) and it's not next to a discotheque.

as to the not smoking, lots if not all of the hotels have 9at least) a no smoking policy for the rooms. you can still smoke in the lounge / bar area though.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Cheers mateys for your ideas,

but we have found our victim.. i mean hotel, lol Hotel Abba! (i have a knack of getting places with dodgy names, the other hotel i stayed in was years ago and called the spread eagle Oo)

Deepfried

One of Freddy's beloved
i always stay in hotel oldquarter cafe or something like right in centre of town only 70e a night for two
no gym though.... have bands playing at night sometimes though
deepfried
p.s hi ezteq and hows bunny?

megadave

I am a FH squatter
I've booked to go there again myself. When you off there? :p

If your despirate for a pool theres a place slightly out from the center which is open top and has loads of massive pools there

Laddey

FH is my second home
Some nice smoke in Amsterdam. Some cheap flights around aswell Ezteq. My mate flew there for like £18 :)

megadave

I am a FH squatter
last year i booked a flight for £1 to go there before. £55 in tax. woo!

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
We booked our holiday to the dam on friday, watch out for 14 guys wooop.

We staying in the vijaya or smt in the red light district :fluffle:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Hiya deepfried :D me and b2 are great thx hope your well... still regularly quitting daoc? ;)

We're off on the 10th of june, flying from bournemouth which is great, not sure how much flights cost yet.

Megadave is the place with the pool a public swimmin bath because that'd be handy, i could nip there while mr ez is sleepin

Serbitar

Fledgling Freddie
when we went to amsterdam we stayed in rooms above a pub not far from the main station there. Unfortunately due to copious amounts of legal substances i can't actually remember what it was called :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom