Hot news TL feedback

kirennia

Part of the furniture
In fact, I just looked down them all and didn't find any reports.....am I missing something? :p

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Same old reports that have been online for ages - why are they plugging this ? am i missing something

Dukat

Resident Freddy
lol @ the scout TL report.

Scout TL:"Hello, I'm a scout and I suggest-"
Mythic:"NONONONONONONO"
Scout TL:"But-"
Mythic:"NO!"

I count 6 "no's" and not a single yes :( only "we'll consider it in a few patches" :mad:

Tears said:
Same old reports that have been online for ages - why are they plugging this ? am i missing something

The scout one is new, most are december 2005 or janurary 2006 that I saw.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
quite funny, i emailed them at the start of last week telling them to get rid of the hero TL, seeing as he hasnt posted in ages and what he did ask for was crap/we already had. then they say they are looking for a new one on the friday :)

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
lol @ vamp TL asking for even more nice stuff .. whinging cos they compete with bm's for grp spot. lol

and similer to scout LOTS of NO's haha

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
sb got off evade stun in 1.82 i see , how nice , now all i gotta do is find it :)

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
What a surprise, who would want to be TL when all the answers you get are:
"No."
"This is working as designed, and we have no plans to change it."
"This is part of the designed weakness of your class."
"This is under discussion for an upcoming patch." (under discussion for 3 years :x).

Yeah it seems TLs are really useful and listened close to by Mythic :twak:
I agree that some things TLs suggest are ridiculous but there are some very good things being suggested for most classes that get plain out ignored or called "Working as designed!".

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
This really made me laugh tbh :)

Issue Description:
#1 issue: Currently a Vampiir is unable to regen his powerpool, leaving him unable to use defensive spells when attacked. I would like to request that a Vampiir regen power up until the base power mark, that generally being 14%.
Mythic Response:
No, this is by design.

Issue Description:
Vampiirs have very little group utility and are directly competing with Blademasters for a groupspot. I would ask that Vampiirs be granted some sort of group utility akin to the heavy tanks Metal Guard to encourage grouping Vampiirs.
Mythic Response:
No, this is by design.

Issue Description:
Vampiirs have great difficulty using Champion Level spells since the Vampiir's power pool does not regen. At base power my Vampiir can cast two Shield of the Soul spells. Please allow Vampiirs to regen power or reduce the Champion Spell cost.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:
This really made me laugh tbh :)

Issue Description:
#1 issue: Currently a Vampiir is unable to regen his powerpool, leaving him unable to use defensive spells when attacked. I would like to request that a Vampiir regen power up until the base power mark, that generally being 14%.
Mythic Response:
No, this is by design.

Issue Description:
Vampiirs have very little group utility and are directly competing with Blademasters for a groupspot. I would ask that Vampiirs be granted some sort of group utility akin to the heavy tanks Metal Guard to encourage grouping Vampiirs.
Mythic Response:
No, this is by design.

Issue Description:
Vampiirs have great difficulty using Champion Level spells since the Vampiir's power pool does not regen. At base power my Vampiir can cast two Shield of the Soul spells. Please allow Vampiirs to regen power or reduce the Champion Spell cost.

I read that and laughed my ass off.

Vampiir : Can we have power Regen
Mythic : no way
Vampiir : ok can we have power regen then ?
<Mythic bangs head against wall>

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Wonder where our of-evade stun went :p

Oh thats right it was another chain.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
Wonder where our of-evade stun went :p

Oh thats right it was another chain.

Well, it was the only request for stun that didn't get "We don't want any more stun" as a response.

Depressing reading. Artifacts are finished products ? That's RvR = I-Win abilities til game end, then. Shame they can't see any balance needed there. Dark Age of Timer Dump.

Any class that can't do anything on siege defence (Mercs wanting slightly longer bow range, theurgs wanting their ice pets to stay on battlements and cast, etc.) got a 'no, by design'. So, the design is these players get bored and log, or just don't do siege warfare - great design - I thought this was DAoC's main focus?

Still, at least the patches recently have been better than the team lead reports would indicate, so maybe there is still a positive outlook.

Darzil

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
look through the assassin/archer reports, armor tables review inc ? :D

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Darzil said:
Well, it was the only request for stun that didn't get "We don't want any more stun" as a response.

Depressing reading. Artifacts are finished products ? That's RvR = I-Win abilities til game end, then. Shame they can't see any balance needed there. Dark Age of Timer Dump.

Any class that can't do anything on siege defence (Mercs wanting slightly longer bow range, theurgs wanting their ice pets to stay on battlements and cast, etc.) got a 'no, by design'. So, the design is these players get bored and log, or just don't do siege warfare - great design - I thought this was DAoC's main focus?

Still, at least the patches recently have been better than the team lead reports would indicate, so maybe there is still a positive outlook.

Darzil

Point is that the TL report asked for an off evade stun and the answer was that we got it in 1.82 ;)

We didnt, we got a second in chain stun in sword.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
Point is that the TL report asked for an off evade stun and the answer was that we got it in 1.82 ;)

We didnt, we got a second in chain stun in sword.

Point is that every other request for Stun got "No, no more stun in RvR".

These reports pre-date 1.82.

Darzil

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Tafaya Anathas said:
I feel sorry for all the TLs

i feel sorry for the TLs of classes that dont need anything but its thier job to ask for something :fluffle:

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
its nice they seem to be going through all the classes now and looking at them, sure some need more love than others, some need nerfing, but at the end of the day if people get new toys to play with it keeps them happy. lots of tanks loving the new taunt shout, de-CC shouts, etc - nothing huge , and its universal so no1 can whinge about it.
roll on the healer love :cheers:

as for the vampiir wanting love.. pull the other one its got bells on .. oh, wait, i mean..

*tabled, need specifics*....

;)

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Mythic seems to have something against the nightshade TL :p

Issue Description:
Please consider adding climbpoints to towers, but limiting access to the tower lord until the door is taken down.

Mythic Response:
No, we don't think it would be a good idea to add this to the game.
Issue Description:
* Consider adding climb point(s) to towers and restricting access to the Captain's room. * Consider adding climb point(s) on inner keeps. * Consider adding additional climb points to outer walls and making them all more visible.

Mythic Response:
Not at this time.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Too bad bard's TL report is utter crap. But hey, bards can be fletchers :twak:

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Cylian said:
look through the assassin/archer reports, armor tables review inc ? :D

that have been requested in most tanks TLs :)

and seem light tanks will get a boost this summer.

i cant wait to see rest of 1.83 for healers :) really hope they change the awfull rr5 (rest of the changes are good for healers).

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
no druid :confused: only old one -.-
Tears said:
It's the responses that are new, mythic just took so long to get around to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom