Horsie Question

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Recently i come into some Cash on Daoc, i dont actually need it to buy anything on my template anymore as i farmed/got donated/arti activated most of what i needed, but i decided im going to waste 15p on a horse :p

Yes u heard me, the 15p ones...

But here is my question, ive been looking about, and all i can find is static pics of the horses. Some of the 15p ones look grt in the static shots, but i wonder.

The Flame horse, do the flames move, or if not , at least Glow like a pulsing effect, or do the manes flow in the wind etc. The undead one has a bright green eye, does it glow ? The nightmare one looks nice but nowt special...

But im wondering, i dont actually want to buy one of these if theyre static paintjobs tbh, but ive not seen anyone in the game (Stupid enuf or Rich enuf) yet, except Shan that owns a 15p horse. Hers is the Rainbow unicorn, i aint seen it in game yet , but i dont want a poncy unicorn lol. Has anyone seen these horses active or on a video, maybe post a link or something. Id like to see first what im getting..

Also , the 15p horse , as far as im aware, they move a little faster, manual says theyre faster up to 150% , so im assumin not quite as fast as mincer but nearly.. can anyone help me out here :)

Yours gimply Quarterback(staff)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
the ice one has a trail and the fire one does have a glow on the fire but its not worth it. save the 15 plat for when you wanna respec or equip another char.

Gamah

Banned
Bahumat said:
the ice one has a trail and the fire one does have a glow on the fire but its not worth it. save the 15 plat for when you wanna respec or equip another char.

Or give it to me so I can spend it on Kobold hookers.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
I bought the nightmare steed, or somthing like that.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
The 15p ones are the same as the 1p ones in what they can do.

If you want to see a Fire one live, try to find me in Ludlow Militia, and ask for Ignite. He got one cos he just has to have anything firey <grin>.

Darzil

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
All the horses, except the basic that you dont need DR for move at the same speed.

You dont lose that much do you? It costs 15p, but cant you sell it back for around 13p or 14p if times get hard? Certainly can with the other ones.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Kobbie hookers out the question im afraid , im an alb hehe

But thats good to know theyre animated at least, tho i can see what would be on nightmare steed unless maybe he has glowy red eyes. Thx for the info. Hmm ice horse sounds rather good , anyone seen the undead or storm one ?

or the um.. earth horse o_O

Farbaute2

Fledgling Freddie
all championhorses move at same speed. nightmare also have som flames on the hooves and glowing eyes. the firehorse looks like the ones standing in muspelheim in midgard. also you can sell them back for 12 or 13 p if you want to change horse (there will be more horses next expansion =P)

here is the only link with pictures i know:
http://www.camelotherald.com/article.php?id=168
you can guess what effects they have from those pictures there.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
The storm jobbie has little electric sparks on it, and is a nice glowly blue colour.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
Also , the 15p horse , as far as im aware, they move a little faster, manual says theyre faster up to 150% , so im assumin not quite as fast as mincer but nearly.. can anyone help me out here :)

the it doesn't matter how much you send, they all travel the same speed, unless there the 250G ones you get from outside the kings throne

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
yeah, it's only the look that u get from 15p :E

Would be nice if it would be faster too ^^ (as they said before)

Sarasor

Fledgling Freddie
No horse are even close to the Rainbow Unicorns, they owns:worthy:

jrjr999

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
Kobbie hookers out the question im afraid , im an alb hehe

But thats good to know theyre animated at least, tho i can see what would be on nightmare steed unless maybe he has glowy red eyes. Thx for the info. Hmm ice horse sounds rather good , anyone seen the undead or storm one ?

or the um.. earth horse o_O

Look up these Notin has Storm and Notall has Nightmare [daft buggers]

Outlander

Part of the furniture
Ive got every champ horsie on alb pm Imperial Fist members and ask if I am about if you still need a lookie.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Outlander said:
Ive got every champ horsie on alb pm Imperial Fist members and ask if I am about if you still need a lookie.
Rich bitch :(

That's what makes me love you :wub: Over and over and over again :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom