Horizons

C

cHodAX

OMG Boba Fett in Horizons!! I smell copyright infringement :p

horizons_8.jpg

C

crazy-joedivola

Boba Fett nice... that pic is pretty rad. I think I wana check out Horizons seems to have something to offer.

K

katt!

dont worry, they will vaporware it away ;x

F

Fafnir

Anyone got any release date, been hearing everything from last september to last december.

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by Fafnir
Anyone got any release date, been hearing everything from last september to last december.

Beta in November it seems and retail early spring 2004 but you know what happens with release dates and these kind of games.

S

SilverHood

they reworked the entire thing I think ... weren't they planning race wars in this game?

O

old.Xarr

Originally posted by temseti
Horizons 4tehlose, no pvp

they're gonna do the smart thing and release pvp as an expansion pack. this way they get to work the whole thing over instead of delivering some rushed crap. probably gonna work like daoc with zones (frontiers) in which you will be able to wage war.

O

old.Xarr

Originally posted by old.cHodAX
Beta in November it seems and retail early spring 2004 but you know what happens with release dates and these kind of games.

you can apply for beta now and release is set to november.

O

old.Xarr

Originally posted by SilverHood
they reworked the entire thing I think ... weren't they planning race wars in this game?

yeah they dropped that concept alongside alot of the races they were planning. however some races will start out as subjugated races and will be freed by players later on.

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by old.Xarr
you can apply for beta now and release is set to november.

That isn't a good sign tbh, bringing the release date forward usually means the need to release it raise money. SWG, Eve and DAoC all classic cases of that :(

C

crazy-joedivola

I think they have been calling for a "fall" release date the whole time... They are in the third phase of the beta right now, so i guess if that goes well, then they should be able to release in november.. i dont think they have moved it forward at all

N

NeonBlue

anyone played the beta of this game...?

coz dont know about anyone else but looks/sounds pretty good to me...think ill be buying it when it comes out

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom