Horizons beta

T

the_smurflord

I got 158 sent to me today so far. How many you get?

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by the_smurflord
I got 158 sent to me today so far. How many you get?

I meant from horizons beta :)

I did get one telling me i could look 20 years younger, that would make me look 5y-1 week

158 we talking spam or work here ?

T

the_smurflord

Was in work.

I manage the mail servers, and mail filters, so I get lots of e-mails with all the juicy bits that are trapped because they're too lewd. :)

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by the_smurflord
Was in work.

I manage the mail servers, and mail filters, so I get lots of e-mails with all the juicy bits that are trapped because they're too lewd. :)

hehe i am admin for belgian gov, i feel yer pain ;).

S

Sarum TheBlack

I got one (and laughed at the agreement you had to sign which said "The Game" was Neverwinter Knights. The Copy and Paste demon strikes again!) It's not actually an acceptance into Horizons afaik, but rather and acceptance into the pool from which they're going to choose the next round of betatesters from. Atleast, that's what mine was.

C

Cush

and this is what game you are talking about?

and i got a few mails today aswell..

who am i kidding.. havent gotten a singel one :(

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by Cush

and i got a few mails today aswell..

who am i kidding.. havent gotten a singel one :(

poor Cush want me to forward you some spam ?

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by old.job
Belgium?

Aren't they trying to close that country?

Thats what we want you to think, so we can keep all the beer

I

inuyasha

keep all the beer you want =)

but givf tequila! :great:

I

inuyasha

I have signed up as well at least, hope to get a mail laterz ^_^

Givf horizons betah!

S

Stekkerdoos

yup, got my mail. Now for them to decide when to throw me in for actual testing :cool:

M

Midgardian

Yeah..got one of those mails..like I have time to Beta test it :D

R

rynnor

I got one the other day - with luck I'll get into the Beta - would be fun to try n identify the flaws before the retail release (like stealthers in DAOC) - nerfing stuff once a game is in retail is very very messy!

Any ideas what you want to play in beta - aside from a caster I havent decided yet?

S

Sarum TheBlack

Dragon 4 teh win!

Tho I guess I'll probably go for a human mage of some description to start with.. my first character in MMORPGs, and RPGs in general, is always a caster :p Progressing later onto light fighter/monk types and whatever else looks fun. I rarely play heavy tank classes, so don't expect to see me as one of them.

V

Vell

Me as healer/support class :) I like to feel useful....

A

Arnor

gif horizons beta!

i've been following that shit since they started, and no beta for me :(

O

old.Cyric

Originally posted by Arnor2
gif horizons beta!

i've been following that shit since they started, and no beta for me :(
]

Same Arnor :( I'm gonna vainly try to console myself with the knowledge that it's cause they're shipping beta CDs, and we live outside the USA :/

*tries not to cry*

R

rynnor

If you get one of the emails to say your on the list make sure you go in and update your profile - they have added extra questions and other bits that werent in the form I filled out - a lot of these are mandatory and it would be silly to miss the beta because you didnt fill out your nickname :)

S

Sarum TheBlack

I did that, which was a good thing.. because I was down as a female from the US for some crazy reason :p (They had my real name right tho.. which kinda conflicts with me being female)

C

crucifiercobain

Isn't Game Network making a new game called Horizons? Same game or different?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom