Horde you fucking retards

Deathspike

Banned
Response (CM_EN)
Greetings,

We have investigated an incident of harassment and found your account to be involved. The specifics are:

Character:
Account:
Date: 02-07-2005
Details of the offence: Chatflooding using emotes using them more than twice is counted as flooding.
Consequences for the account: 3 day suspension

Should similar incidents occur in the future, this incident will be taken into consideration when determining the consequences.

Taken from the End User License Agreement that you agreed to when you logged into the game.

Appendice 1 - Code of Conduct

Rules of good conduct
Users are expected to show respect for one another, to contribute to the cordial atmosphere of the game. Harassment of another person, insults or remarks intended to hurt another person will not be tolerated.
Of course, we expect our members to express themselves using correct language. Similarly, racist, xenophobic or revisionist remarks, or remarks displaying intolerance of a religious, ideological, philosophical or similar nature will not be accepted.
"Flooding" (the rapid systematic repetition of one phrase, which interferes with communication between users) is forbidden, as is all abuse of the means of communication that can be accessed on the site.
It is forbidden to pretend to be a volunteer, a Gamemaster or a member of the GOA team.
It is forbidden to indulge in hacking (pirating) activities and to encourage others to indulge in them. It is also forbidden to distribute software enabling such activities to be practised, or viruses and other programs or scripts that may harm other users.
The role of volunteers is to help other players (often sacrificing some of their own playing time in the process). We will react particularly strongly to any persecution of or threats made to volunteers, as we will to any such behaviour directed at GOA and the people working for it.
Players undertake not to make use of any bugs, nor to use any undocumented functions, nor to exploit any possible design faults. Players also undertake to notify GOA personnel of the presence of any bugs, undocumented functions or design faults that they may discover as soon as possible.
GOA accommodates servers in three different languages (English, French and German). You can connect to a server using a foreign language, but if you communicate on the main channels, please use the language of the server.

- Article in the General Conditions:

GOA reserves the right to temporarily suspend or definitively terminate your subscription, effective immediately, in the event of:
- insolvability or expiry of your credit card. GOA wishes to point out that your account may be suspended or closed if we are unable to invoice your card if it has expired on the date you renew your subscription,;
- inability of GOA to check or authenticate the information provided at the time of subscription ;
- failure to meet any of your obligations under the present general subscription conditions;
- breach of intellectual property rights; In this respect, you acknowledge that the DAOC game contains elements protected by intellectual property rights and that GOA and/or any other supplier of its content remain the full owners of the relevant contents of the DAOC game and that you do not become the owner of these rights by downloading DAOC or by accessing your Player Account ;
- failure to respect the provisions of the DAOC Behaviour Charter, available to consult at the address http://www.camelot-europe.com.
- and more generally in the event of behaviour that GOA, at its entire discretion, judges harmful to its interests or to those of DAOC users.
In the event of the suspension of your Player Account or in the event of termination of the account by GOA for one of the reasons stated above, you lose the right to access your Player Account and the data contained in it and you will not be entitled to any reimbursement, in whole or in part.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Community Manager :wanker:

So if you spam in Tnn and Dransker [whatever the ugly fuck is called] sees you the TWF using bastard dont /wave or /hug him cause you know what he will do.

yes now Flame me ! :flame:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
tbh its a shitty way to get banned, from what i can tell if you persistantly insult someone it can result in a ban, they mention that if you do it once its not classed as harrasment, with a spam of /rude 4 or 5 times i cant see a problem.

i could only think you would get banned if you did it like this

person A makes a rude gesture to person B

even then its only 10 seconds of spam so to speak.

the rules seem to be vague so you cant question their decision's.

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
someone must be really retarded to report for getting rude spammed :m00:

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
the idiot simply owned by a twf abusing retard. both giving a shit on fairplay. why dont u just xteam instead of insulting each other at rn?

Artanis.

Fledgling Freddie
Way to go GOA!

Haha! Someone got his fat ass kicked.

In future, if you have something to say, just shut up.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
hahahaha pwned by ugly firby

:fluffle:

owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

my favourite guild again, you should check the other thread on the report i send in to GOA

that will be 2 less lamers the next couple of days

Artanis.

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
hahahaha pwned by ugly firby

:fluffle:

owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

my favourite guild again, you should check the other thread on the report i send in to GOA

that will be 2 less lamers the next couple of days
Man, you deserve a freakin' :worthy:. Period.

Artanis.

Fledgling Freddie
Deathspike said:
yes and when camlann is dead horde will QQ
That post is written by something that is so stupid, if I took its tiny brain and rolled it down the edge of a razor blade, it would be like a lone car going down a six lane highway.

Fuddle

Fledgling Freddie
Deathspike said:
yes and when camlann is dead horde will QQ

says a member of chambersRus, woo mebe you pk without DI stuck to your ass any earn some type of respect. o_O
:clap:

confused

Can't get enough of FH
Artanis. said:
Man, you deserve a freakin' :worthy:. Period.
And you deserve a "freakin' Ban", oh wait... good job mods.. guessing it's Jupi' with his extremly long ban stick

Artanis.10

Banned
confused said:
And you deserve a "freakin' Ban", oh wait... good job mods.. guessing it's Jupi' with his extremly long ban stick
Thanks for your contribution, but if I had wanted to hear from somebody with your IQ, I'd be at my local supermarket talking to the fucking vegetables.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Artanis.10 said:
Thanks for your contribution, but if I had wanted to hear from somebody with your IQ, I'd be at my local supermarket talking to the fucking vegetables.

I suppose it's better than looking in a mirror, eh? I suspect another ban is going to happen soon. But I'm sure you'll end up using a proxy. As people do.

Furnus

Fledgling Freddie
(*Odins*)
kuhan 50 RR6 Sorc ML8
kiasa 50 cleric RR5L3 ML8

hahahahaha
Drank for president!

confused

Can't get enough of FH
Artanis.10 said:
must be some fking clever vegetables then..

stafrin

Loyal Freddie
cant beat them? ban them :p

i dont see why you report echother all the time for small things like this, camlann will never ever be a server without bug abusers/flamers, the only thing you achive from this is a lower population ;)

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
who are all these retards posting here?

and why dont they just fuck off? :(

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
enkor said:
who are all these retards posting here?

and why dont they just fuck off? :(
same forumtrolls like in every other thread here ? :p

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Lorfo said:
same forumtrolls like in every other thread here ? :p
I am the only forum troll here and you are just a random fuckard crying over here for the last half year cos got pwned like a chik !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom