honourless troll

O

old.Dimitris

I m at mmg HW solo, and a fg of fellow hibs approaches.

There at mmg is a Troll all alone and begins to dance and wave and all.

Dont know what i was thinking, but didnt engage that Troll, nor did the rest of the hibs. Few minutes later hibs leave, and i get jumped by an sb. The same Troll that was dancing and waving 2 minutes ago not only healed the sb i was fighting, but also dotted me... and then 4 more sbs and god knows what else came through mmg.

conclusion?

Dont trust smelly Trollzzz :D

:m00:

N

nuky

that would have been me :)

i ported to hadrians by accident (meant to head emain to meet with some guildies)

so went to mmg to see if i could find someone to suicide on - met u guys and u left me alone, which i would respect any other day i just really wanted to die today :p

why do u think i sat down rit infront of u guys?

with u being left there by urself - if i really wanted to kill u i may have been able to kite u but from what u did before i didnt want any harsh feelings or what not. and that would have been really crap of me.

plus there was a infil i just spotted and no doubt woulda gave that SB or urself a hard time whoever had won the fight between the 2 of u (the SB killed him shortly after)

would like it to be thought if helping a fellow realm mate rather than being a dirty git of a troll :( sorry if thats how u took it (i would have taken it the same way probably if the roles were reversed)

i did /hug u afterwards tho, hope that meant something :p and i gave some free rp to that grp that was with u at mmg.

sorry mate, honestly didnt mean it how it looked, although obviously it was taken the 'wrong' way.

/respect to u and the other hibbies tho

gave some guildies a laugh u guys rooting me, /hugging and letting me go :)

O

old.Dimitris

well i m not that mad really... things like that happen everyday.

but on the other hand i wouldnt mind a "fair" 1vs1 fight with that sb.

thats what annoyed me most.

Yet i know its tough and its a Realm vs Realm game, but i ve caught myself endless times interfering into others battles, so cant really ask for a fair fight now.

then again sometimes

oh well...

R

razorboy

Originally posted by nuky

i ported to hadrians by accident (meant to head emain to meet with some guildies)

so went to mmg to see if i could find someone to suicide on - met u guys and u left me alone, which i would respect any other day i just really wanted to die today :p

with u being left there by urself - if i really wanted to kill u i may have been able to kite u but from what u did before i didnt want any harsh feelings or what not. and that would have been really crap of me.

plus there was a infil i just spotted and no doubt woulda gave that SB or urself a hard time whoever had won the fight between the 2 of u (the SB killed him shortly after)

would like it to be thought if helping a fellow realm mate rather than being a dirty git of a troll :( sorry if thats how u took it (i would have taken it the same way probably if the roles were reversed)

i did /hug u afterwards tho, hope that meant something :p and i gave some free rp to that grp that was with u at mmg.

sorry mate, honestly didnt mean it how it looked, although obviously it was taken the 'wrong' way.

Yeah we left you alone, didnt know you wanted to die :p When we heard you attacked dimitris, we did come after you though :)

P

Puppetmistress

You didnt give RP, you suicided on the exiled hunters and you left behind a grave (I was in the 7 man group)

N

nuky

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
You didnt give RP, you suicided on the exiled hunters and you left behind a grave (I was in the 7 man group)

strange i just seen from afar (was making coffee) getting bombed by chanters and all the wee exiled guys dead as a door nail, oh well, sorry. my bad :(

P

Puppetmistress

strange i just seen from afar (was making coffee) getting bombed by chanters and all the wee exiled guys dead as a door nail, oh well, sorry. my bad :(

Well you wheren't AFK because you released as soon as you died and left a grave behind ;)

Some of us spotted you trying to suicide on the mobs and they thought help him a hand, might save him some coin ;)

N

nuky

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
Well you wheren't AFK because you released as soon as you died and left a grave behind ;)

Some of us spotted you trying to suicide on the mobs and they thought help him a hand, might save him some coin ;)

i disease pulled the mobs and sat down and got up to make a coffee when i heard some weird noises - looked at me screen from the kitchen door, tried to get back for a quick /hug before ur chanters got me but alas i dropped like a cheap prostitutes undies and so released - anyway, no hard feelings, i hope

Z

zedorf luribomb

i was the one that killed you by request from dimitris.. soz about the 15g :>

P

Puppetmistress

i disease pulled the mobs and sat down and got up to make a coffee when i heard some weird noises - looked at me screen from the kitchen door, tried to get back for a quick /hug before ur chanters got me but alas i dropped like a cheap prostitutes undies and so released - anyway, no hard feelings, i hope

ofc no hard feelings. If you wanna spend close to 18g for a slow trip home be my guest ;)

S

shanks

Best way of letting someone know that you want to die is to get naked and DoT everyone. :p

H

hoden

knowing you as i do shanks i would just think you was trying to make friends :)

Users who are viewing this thread