Honour i think not!!!!

Dracon

Fledgling Freddie
I see the new owner of Balthasar has no honour as well, I have seen ya before fighting other enemies and have not added but from this day on things a changing :touch:

Yes i got owned... End whine

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Dracon said:
I see the new owner of Balthasar has no honour as well, I have seen ya before fighting other enemies and have not added but from this day on things a changing :touch:

The 'new' owner of Balthasar being the original ..

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
Dracon said:

afaik the original balth got the account back m8

Balthasar

Fledgling Freddie
there is no new owner :p

And yes I rarely add now aswell these days but that's just because I get zerged 95% of my time and just dont really care anymore I am like almost allways solo and get added on like allways no matter what realm I am fighting because I am higher realm rank.

And these days getting to emain is a bit tough woth all these bolg campers.

So to gather my little bit of rp I have to add aswell and still mostly dont add.

Chill :wub:

Dracon

Fledgling Freddie
Ok I have chilled now Bal. Was just pissed at way it happened but am fine now. :fluffle:

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
xxManiacxx said:
evita added on me and balth :(
I waited until the fight was decided to add ;) But yeah sorry anyways.Had a good rps afternoon actually - some nice 1-1's with you balth - first was horribly close since no IP or Purge up... /salute

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
Dracon said:
Ok I have chilled now Bal. Was just pissed at way it happened but am fine now. :fluffle:
good on u mizar nice to see a person calm down after being dissapointed - shows how good a man you are and you are obviously a person to be respected ../salute you m8 :) you remind me of me :)

Haroat

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
evita added on me and balth :(

not really an "add" if its from a different realm to the two people involved :p

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
TheBinarySurfer said:
I waited until the fight was decided to add ;) But yeah sorry anyways.Had a good rps afternoon actually - some nice 1-1's with you balth - first was horribly close since no IP or Purge up... /salute

well almost killed u anyways after balth was killed and I started hitting u when I was on 15% because of that damn FZ.

Balthasar

Fledgling Freddie
I would have killed Grymligast no problem, bit lame on allways addind on me..

Not only you but since I am rr9 everyone adds on me first...gets kinda annoying tbh.

Give NF allready am sooo tired of walking to emain aswell but doubt we will have any keeps to port to in NF...oh well :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom