/Honor Aran

I

iceforge

WEEEEEEEEE!

Didn't believe it when I saw it, didn't make a screen (so no evidence, sorry guys) but trust my word, this accually happened!

I was down PL'ing my sb gimp with my lvl 50 summ sm, down in DG (frontier dungeon).

All the sudden, while I was alittle away from my SB and killing wolfs (waiting for vendoes to spawn), I get shoot.
That was nothing new, a stealther surpricing me down there, but when i died (to fast imo) I switched to gimp, to run to more hidden location.

BUT! Aran, the lurikeen ranger, afair, had already targeted him (no surprice) and done /wave, /dance and then just let him off.

/salut to Aran, the non-grey-ganker!

LUV U!

F

faderullan

Still he killed you so you couldnt powerlvl and your gimp was trapped around purp mobs?

I

iceforge

Yeah, he killed me...

But when I run with gimp stuck to me, it lags so much behind, I accually use almost twice as much time running back, if the gimp dies too... :p

A

Aran Thule

The light from the moss lining the walls caused the shadows of the cursed innocents to flicker and seem to take a life of thier own.
A small shadow didnt seem to be following the rules as it traveled down the damp corridors.
The sound of chanting could be heard over the howls of wolves, the shadow shifted and headed towards the sound.
Soon it arrived in a room filled with aggressive furred beasts fighting against one of the natives of midgard.
the shadow positioned itself by a wall and paused as it examined creatures nearby.
A kobold whos aura blazed yellow, standing next to it was the transparent figure of a spirit called back to serve, sitting in another corner was what looked like a norsewomen, seemingly asleep but bearing a grey aura.
The spirit charged and attacked a new foe, the kobold turned its back on the shadow, focusing on the battle before it.
'Twang'
An arrow shot from the darkness, bouncing off an invisable shield that guarded its target.
Where the shadow had been now stood a small white haired lurikeen, the recurve bow in his hands already pulled back ready to unleash what it hoped would be a critically wounding shot.
By the time the kobold realized its peril it was too late, the arrow sunk deep into its back, swiftly followed by another.
The blue skinned mage collapsed and the serving spirit was sucked back to the afterlife.
The lurikeen darted behind a pillar and seconds later was nothing more then a shadow.
The norse women, awoken by the noise ran to stand over the body of her fallen companion and gazed around looking for the cause.
Aran gazed at the young norse and shook his head.
"if this were hibernia you would be dead, but this is your land and im the invader here so you will live for now."
The lurikeen thought to himself and departed from the room.
"Until such time as i deem you a challenge."

F

Frubly

Originally posted by Aran Thule
The light from the moss lining the walls caused the shadows of the cursed innocents to flicker and seem to take a life of thier own.
A small shadow didnt seem to be following the rules as it traveled down the damp corridors.
The sound of chanting could be heard over the howls of wolves, the shadow shifted and headed towards the sound.
Soon it arrived in a room filled with aggressive furred beasts fighting against one of the natives of midgard.
the shadow positioned itself by a wall and paused as it examined creatures nearby.
A kobold whos aura blazed yellow, standing next to it was the transparent figure of a spirit called back to serve, sitting in another corner was what looked like a norsewomen, seemingly asleep but bearing a grey aura.
The spirit charged and attacked a new foe, the kobold turned its back on the shadow, focusing on the battle before it.
'Twang'
An arrow shot from the darkness, bouncing off an invisable shield that guarded its target.
Where the shadow had been now stood a small white haired lurikeen, the recurve bow in his hands already pulled back ready to unleash what it hoped would be a critically wounding shot.
By the time the kobold realized its peril it was too late, the arrow sunk deep into its back, swiftly followed by another.
The blue skinned mage collapsed and the serving spirit was sucked back to the afterlife.
The lurikeen darted behind a pillar and seconds later was nothing more then a shadow.
The norse women, awoken by the noise ran to stand over the body of her fallen companion and gazed around looking for the cause.
Aran gazed at the young norse and shook his head.
"if this were hibernia you would be dead, but this is your land and im the invader here so you will live for now."
The lurikeen thought to himself and departed from the room.
"Until such time as i deem you a challenge."

nicely put :clap:

S

Shanaia

I quite enjoy my greyhugging sessions I have in DF

<grins>

I

iceforge

OMG!

U remembered every detail of my char!

Even more impressed than before by you!

<wonders why I can't find mid/pryd roleplaying guilds, but then again, I would properly be disqualified within 4 secs :p )

C

Cush

more like.. it takes a roleplayer to let a grey con go

H

Hyuga Hinata

Or a person who simply wants a challenge in his kills.

C

Crashtje

what i wudda said to aran D: i luv raeding roleplay posts :D

A

Aran Thule

Originally posted by Derric
Shot the poor guy in the back. :(

He He, trust me i need every advantage i can get <grin>

Thanks mojomoo, it took long enough, never understood why they called us grove protectors when we spend most of our hunting time killing trees.

Not sure why someone bumped a thread that was a month or 3 old but thanks for the nice comments.

For thoose of you that want to read a story here is the runner up from i poll on the most liked threads from the tavern.

J

Jonaldo

Is nice to know there are still people out there that know how to play a ROLE-PLAYING game properly and who aren't just concerned about being elite uber ultra killer or just having the best numbers in their little boxes :)

Well played and well written Aran.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom