Honest Hendrick's Weapon Shop

O

old.Hendrick

At last it has happened: I have opened my very own weapon shop on the net. It can be found here:

http://www.markedangel.com/DAoC/Prydwen/hendrick/

I am offering my service to anybody on Prydwen/Albion, and please make good use of it. It is getting very costly to advance beyond 650, yet I am still determined to do so. This will only work if people come and buy stuff from me, so please do it. It's for the realm ;). Donations are of course also very welcome.

I am currently the second-best weaponcrafter on Prydwen/Albion I think, with Regalia (highest one) a mere 13 points above me. Considering that our dear lady has stopped weaponcraft, you may wish to contact me for adamantium equipment.

I prefer working with mithril/adamantium now, for lower level materials do not hesitate to visit my apprentice Sathorus or Chrisian Bladecrafter, who also has a shop on that fine webpage up there. Other weaponcrafters of the realm include Anyno, Lilbrik, Carnelian, Cayleb and a few others I have forgotten. Yet most of these seem not as crazy as I am. :rolleyes:

O

old.Cayleb

Nice site Hendrick. Damn, if only I'd thought of it myself :)

Still, while I'm here I may as well pimp myself a little - my own skill is 550-ish, which means I can make everything up to fine alloy and half the mithril weapons.

I'll happily make any weapon within my skill range, charging about 80% of the merchant cost. Catch me on a good day and you'll probably get bronze, silver and steel either free or at an unbelievably competitive price :)

Finally, just to add to the list, Ardwan is another weaponcrafter (400-ish last time I saw him).

O

old.Hendrick

Please mind: This site is NOT made by me, it is some kind of free-for-all crafters-shop central. The guy who programmed it sure did a great job, so all you crafters out there, feel free to set up your own shop there. As long as you obey Don Hendrick in pricing issues :whip:
(not to be taken too seriously, but I think 80% of merchant price is a rate we can all agree to. That means about 20-25% markup from material cost).

O

old.Alwych

Looks great i may be coming to you for some maces or hammers in the future. Hopefully some armourers will get on your site too as that will make it more popular.

O

old.Hendrick

If you do, please try using the order-interface on the site. This will really make work easier for me as I can plan in advance. I will check the page every evening before I log on and try to /send you about your order.

S

SFXman

Quite a nice site I must say, I will bookmark it since for now I don't play a class that uses any of those :)

O

old.Sathorus

Well done Master Hendrick..

The site is very nice.

I would also like to publicly congratulate you on reaching the skill of 650+ in Weaponcrafting. <cheers at Hendrick>

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Sathorus
Order of The Knights Templar

O

old.Hendrick

/em blush

Thank you Sathorus. But time to get to work now, I need someone to take all that lower-season weapon-orders from my shoulders...

O

old.stroke

After the persuasion at Cornwall Station last night, i've decided to set up my shop there too (as soon as i get the site to work). I'm currently at 520 tailoring, making most Rigid leather and some Embossed. Havn't made much cloth, but i believe i'm up to Gossamer there.

O

old.Hendrick

Somehow the site is damn slow, especially on my Macintosh at work. When I use Netscape on my Home-PC it's quite ok. I hear the guy responsible for the site has just changed his provider and is working on that at the momnt. The main www.markedangel.com does not really work. Try entering either through my shop (click the navigation bar at the top) or http://www.markedangel.com/DAoC

that should work.

O

old.stroke

Well, it said the process would take 5-20 mins. It's now been several hours and still no email.. I'm now up to 536 btw, and all out of cash, so if anyone wants anything now they have to pay in advance :p

O

old.Hendrick

Ah, do not worry. My reply took 1 day if I remember correctly. But it came ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom