Honed the shadowblade

Titan Moist

Fledgling Freddie
Hey guys, just wanted to say how fun tonight was, came on a little late tonight but ran into a few friendly hibs/albs and we had fun ganking a few goblins and Men at arms :D

the people in question are Leperchaun, Tbf, Sindi, Nervisa and a few others, sorry if i didnt mention ya name i probably forgot.

big /salute to all the soloers i ran across, thought there wasn't many

quick question, what kinda HP's are you NS's and infs reaching? im on 759 atm but my +hits arnt capped (buffed) nice taking a hit from a master wizard and surviving, ive knowns some skalds and zerkers with fewer HP's than me.

Honed IV 24 Horse ShadowBlade
Fabulouze 24 Norse Huntress
Wij 24 Frost Thane

Tinneth

One of Freddy's beloved
Leperchaun The Ranger

Lo m8 hehe, was nice for a change,Usual i would be getting my arse wooped by assins ,least this way i did not die :)
unbuffed and without sc my HP is 450 ;p

Titan Moist

Fledgling Freddie
Honed

i forgot to add i got toughness and aug con 1 also :) pushed my HP's up a little. I created Honed to be an assasin killer, so far so goood, even had a few 1 vs 2 and 2 vs 4 with my bud sindi in which we emerged victorious.
keep takes do get boring tho as with my SB i cant PA and run away, im SZ spec, and if i hang in there too long im nooked, mezzed, dotted, snared DD's into next year, so i go roaming for soloers, but not many infs solo :(
/salute to nothinginparticular - caught him solo a few times

Krom

Fledgling Freddie
775hp sb with tough1 augcon1
inf get about ~700hp but spec af making it ~800

Tinneth

One of Freddy's beloved
xD

keep got claimed while i was in it ;p got trapped in xD

Naugi

Fledgling Freddie
Tinneth said:
keep got claimed while i was in it ;p got trapped in xD
We tried telling jarl Gunnulf that you were on our side, but he is a shoot first, ask questions later kinda Kobold <sigh>

Thanks to all the people already mentioned for a really fun night in Thid. :cheers:

Titan Moist

Fledgling Freddie
to Krom

Are you a norse with 10 creation points in con, capped con and capped hits with tough1 and aug con1? if so then i know what HP's to expect when i cap +hits also :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom