Homeworld 2

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Buy it, Play it, Love it,

Amazing game, I love jumping out of Hyperspace on an enemy with 2 Battleships backed up with fighters bombers destroyers and frigates laying waste to everything in site.

Exotic_DAncer

Fledgling Freddie
Takes too long to get all those forces... I like a quick fighter, bomber swarm and carrier. Take out the resource collector's and nme is history... Although finding them can be problematic.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
yea homeworld 2 was, as PCgame said in thier review "a perfect sequel", in that it had better graphics than HW1, solved the bugs / problems with the original and also improved on the game overall. the new layout rocks, and imo the way the destroyers show thier sides to the enemy when they fire is awesome. i also like the idea of 'modules' for each of the ships, so that you cant load the battleship up with all the best upgrades, but instead need to choose to go for modules that suit your styl of play.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
I love the fact that u need to build a carrier or other module-based ship before you can use hyper-space. I used to hate it on the first one where a fleet would jump right on top of you, early on in the game, and always jumping around the map, meaning you got to spend loads of RU on anti-jump generators.

moomin

Fledgling Freddie
you take the piss

I found teh music much worse than homeworld

The missions were in general much shorter with little depth

I finished the game in two days, the orginal took me 2-3 weeks easily

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom