Holy vertigo

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Crikey :eek2:. Imagine spitting off that badboy to an unsuspecting and unusual (why should they be under there? :p) person below :sex:

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Jeez...so many accidents when drivers are going over that bridge with their eyes closed!

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Yup, and with that brifge now built, it makes one of microsofts products obsolite.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
oops ignore my last message ><
i meant to quote this:

Binky the Bomb said:
Yup, and with that brifge now built, it makes one of microsofts products obsolite.

hmmmmm?

Ning

Fledgling Freddie
as I'm bored tonight ...

image21.jpg

VIADUC-C-44b.jpg

112869_1_500.jpg

02_G.sized.jpg

Viaduc%20Millau.jpg

just to go faster to vacations from Paris to french riviera :m00:

mts

Fledgling Freddie
shit, that's pretty tall yo...

i bungee jumped off my first bridge today, it was pretty fucking awesome.

imagine leaping off that bad boy... gaddamm :D

Ezteq

Queen of OT
mts said:
shit, that's pretty tall yo...

i bungee jumped off my first bridge today, it was pretty fucking awesome.

imagine leaping off that bad boy... gaddamm :D

hmm dunno about bungee jumping (i heard yer eys balls could pop oot) but i wouldnt mind absailing of that mofo :clap:

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Gotta hand it to the French, they don't arse around with committees, they just go out and build it.

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
Tom said:
Gotta hand it to the French, they don't arse around with committees, they just go out and build it.

well it isnt the french goverment who pays for the bridge so that helps. Which is possibly a nice system aswell, let a company build a road give them the right to collect receipt from toll, so they end up making a profit if the road is useful.
So roads that arent really needed to allow people to move through the country and/or cost alot, do get build if its expected to get used alot. Its a nice system.

Numenor

Fledgling Freddie
Driwen said:
well it isnt the french goverment who pays for the bridge so that helps. Which is possibly a nice system aswell, let a company build a road give them the right to collect receipt from toll, so they end up making a profit if the road is useful.
So roads that arent really needed to allow people to move through the country and/or cost alot, do get build if its expected to get used alot. Its a nice system.

Sounds a good system, just might be a moral objection to paying to use the roads, freedom of movement and all that, is an argument on thin ice I'll admit though :)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
There is a bridge not far from my house, crossing the canal, that carries a 12p toll either way. Everyone uses it, nobody complains, so why anybody thinks people would complain if we had to pay to use the motorways, is beyond me. Personally, I think payage is a great idea. Much better to reduce the road tax accordingly, and make people pay at the point of use. It gives people a better idea of what they are paying for.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
If these french bridges are as stable as these french servers, then things could get really nasty :eek7:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom