Holy Shit

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
A lightening bolt just hit my house and my internet went out, and my monitor switched itself off.

This is some freaky ass shit right here. :(

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
Weather sounds...FUN :(

93 degrees here, not a cloud in the sky.

/flex ;)

Will

/bin/su
Edinburgh is grey and humid.

Joy. I'm really starting to hate you Xtro. :eek:

kanonfodda

Fledgling Freddie
its really hot here, but I don't care, as I am the office I work in has airconditioning :D

/me waits for the flames

mank!

Part of the furniture
It's still dry here, but it is majorly humid. I feel sick. I can hear thunder, it's quite loud so it can't be far away.

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
mank said:
It's still dry here, but it is majorly humid. I feel sick. I can hear thunder, it's quite loud so it can't be far away.

I take it the sound of the thunder drowns out the little voices you hear?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
shit mobius, that's horrible! check your hizouse matey, you can't be too careful tbh.

in an aside, it's sunny and warm here in holland (for a change heh, guess we've earned it somehow). also, the onceaponatime gf and I got caught in a lightning storm in germany once while out walking. we ran through the fields into a wood, then found an abandoned chapel and hid in it. we were soaked through, and spent our time shagging like bunnies (and waiting for it to be safe out heh). that's enough tdc-personal stuffe for one day :eek:;):D

Nightchill

Can't get enough of FH
It's a stifling 28 degrees in this room I work in. No windows allowed to be open and the AC is perpetually broke. *sweats some more*

PS. *puts on his pedant pendant* It's lightning (no e!) :p

stormrider

Fledgling Freddie
30mins of torrential rain here at work and an email just went round saying the entrance to the site is flooded - joy.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Its stopped, and now its baking hot? I'm literally dripping with sweat now, fucking nature. :(

Tom

I am a FH squatter
You were lucky Mobius. Check your tv/radio/satellite, it might not be quite so lucky as you.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
It was gorgeous, sunny and not a cloud in the sky here about an hour ago. Then my dad started attempting to sort out our roof tv aerial - all of a sudden uberstorm?

Like, where the fuck did it come from?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
heh its nice and sunny here, but muggy as hell. Damn you sweat, DAMN YOU!

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Christ, I've got a sweat moustache. :(

stormrider

Fledgling Freddie
nath said:
It was gorgeous, sunny and not a cloud in the sky here about an hour ago. Then my dad started attempting to sort out our roof tv aerial - all of a sudden uberstorm?

Like, where the fuck did it come from?

Sounds ilke the one that passed through here not long ago.
Was like being in the tropics - sweltering heat one moment, torrential rain the next.

Nightchill

Can't get enough of FH
Just had some thunder and lightning in Manchester :) Makes a change from the usual "living inside a tuppawear box".

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Heh, unlucky buggers. We had a nice hot sunny day -then a 30 minute torrential downpour, then back to the normal sunshine.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
we're having a tropical day atm. my gf and I are going swimming :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom