Holiday Holidays 2012 Thread

- English -

Resident Freddy
Maybe a hit, maybe not. Wanted to make a thread to discuss holiday locations, and get some more personal reviews if anyone has been to any places.

Thinking of heading to either Costa del Sol, or Sharm el Shiek in the summer. The gf always goes to Estepona, but i'm thinking of trying out Nerja instead as she's bored me to death with explaining where everything is (wheres the sense of fun going to the same place 5 times?!) Sharm is the better option but the flights are more pricey, and since muggings here is paying for everything that might have to wait a few more years.

Anyway, anyone ever been to either? or recommend any other decent summer holiday destinations.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Turkey is always pretty good for a cheapish getaway.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Heading to Malaysia in February. Staying with my brother in law and his wife. Should be good, flights were £600 odd each, just glad we don't have to pay for accommodation. Also will try and get a quick break down in Devon at some point, maybe do some relaxing and surfing if I can remember how its been nearly 7years.

Everz

FH is my second home
Going on a lads holiday to Ibiza next August, all of us turning 21 or around about that, should be about 20 of us going so should be a messy time and a good laugh.

Looking to go on holiday the week before my birthday coming up with the gf, we are thinking either Croatia or somewhere Turkey way.. any ideas where would be warm that time of year without going to the Canary Islands again?

EDIT: February time.

leggy

Probably Scottish
2011 was pretty epic for me so I have no expectations for next year (other than the fact I'll be going somewhere I've never been before). Last year I nailed:

NY
Boston
Toronto
Naples
Czech Republic (Brno and Budweis)
Germany
Spain - Murcia (for a wedding)
Amseterdam
and Dublin.

The list for 2012 is looking like:
Berlin (New Years Eve for 8 days)
Scandinavia (Sweden and Norway confirmed)

I loved Boston and Naples and thoroughly recommend them both.

Everz

FH is my second home
Go to the Cheers bar and the Central Markets (Feghouli?) in Boston?

Lovely place it is leggy, but where we stopped was miles out and it pissed it down constantly, somewhere I'd love to go back to however.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Not been abroad for ages, but I'm definately heading to Lapland next December, and a summer holiday is also on the cards, just not sure of location yet!!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Nerja's nice, but it's the same as the whole of the med, same shops, same Africans selling the same stuff by the beach, same sunbeds, same food. You quite simply could be anywhere from Spain to Italy on the med coast..the caves are cool though.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
This time next week I'll be heading to the airport to go Amsertdam :cool:

- English -

Resident Freddy
Nerja's nice, but it's the same as the whole of the med, same shops, same Africans selling the same stuff by the beach, same sunbeds, same food. You quite simply could be anywhere from Spain to Italy on the med coast..the caves are cool though.

Is there anything else to do other than the caves down there?:)

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I might get an extra half-hour in bed sometime around July.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'm on a stag in vegas in march, my 4th visit there and the 2nd stag there.

Nate

FH is my second home
I'm either going on a tour around Europe or Asia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom