holiday piccies!

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Don't have any with me in @ Amsterdam, but heeey. I expected it to be more of a shithole tbh.

Image121.jpg

Image119.jpg

Image120.jpg

Image123.jpg
Took that one @ 5:30am uk time on ze boat. ^

i recognise all of these sites except the 1st one :/

Mephz

Banned
CaptainobviousChooseOption.jpg

If you can keep this thread going till next year - I can post some holiday snaps but else wise I haven't been on a good, 'snap-encouraging' holiday since ages ago :d
Want me to come slap you irl bugz like the double jawed bitch you are? ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Add some mass to that frame :p

Even if a joke etc, but f*ck me i hate people like that. "You should get some mass/muscle be manly urrrrh"...f*ck off :D

less flirting tbh

It's the truth, i'm the first one to tell anyone who goes on a whinge about their weight that they have a bit of an overactive imagination and if THAT was FAT, i'd be the king of slimville :p

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I do hope no one floccinaucinihilipilificates here

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Where are the holiday pics of people shitting their brains out on the toilet grimacing in agony with stomach cramps ? Who wants to see another boring pic of a complete stranger posing next to a statue making a silly gesture pretending not to look like a tourist but ending up looking like a retarded muppet ? Where's the REAL holiday pics. The sex. The drugs, the rock n roll. C'mon.

Solo

Fledgling Freddie
Where are the holiday pics of people shitting their brains out on the toilet grimacing in agony with stomach cramps ? Who wants to see another boring pic of a complete stranger posing next to a statue making a silly gesture pretending not to look like a tourist but ending up looking like a retarded muppet ? Where's the REAL holiday pics. The sex. The drugs, the rock n roll. C'mon.

Afraid these gems don't make an apperance on public forums :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

Like i said, i haven't been able to vacate in over 3 years... :(

Gamah

Banned
lamp

Sex (we had a good time after)

1010240pa1.jpg

Drugs (well me on them)

n50789062211805202675tp5.jpg

Rock 'n' roll

rockuz5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom