hola! (rly quick question)

Adari

Part of the furniture
hi, im guessing it wont take a lot of plats nowadays to fully gear up a char, seeing as though mp armour isnt needed anymore etc etc, but how does one go about making money in hib? is it mobs u farm or? scrolls still maybe? im broke u c, so plix let me know

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
hi, im guessing it wont take a lot of plats nowadays to fully gear up a char, seeing as though mp armour isnt needed anymore etc etc, but how does one go about making money in hib? is it mobs u farm or? scrolls still maybe? im broke u c, so plix let me know

Scrolls still make a nice earner CB/MS/LS usual 1's that people want.

Items jewelery items still being sort after and Mythrians of Power the greater 1's I made nice little earner on as well also with legendary Components dust of creations etc with people looking at weapon choices these are also in demand as I found.

Also doing the CL 6-10 quests money is awesome on these quests earnt alone 17P doing them on 1 char.

Soulja

Tetley

Fledgling Freddie
If you are level 50 and have LOTM then the new Champ quests earn cash easily. You can pick up 4p even before the hard quests start, 10p by the time you have done them all.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
More like 12-14p from all and when you do construct/lich/agramon you get 3 very nice OTD items good for any template ... maybe not so much ring ;)

Downside atm i find is lack of availability of arti scrolls :(

Adari

Part of the furniture
tyty for bringing that up, didnt realise

Frozensolid

One of Freddy's beloved
arti scrolls will be fixed next patch where its 310 bounty points for a full book, and they r tradable ;p

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
More like 12-14p from all and when you do construct/lich/agramon you get 3 very nice OTD items good for any template ... maybe not so much ring ;)

Downside atm i find is lack of availability of arti scrolls :(

I'll bet you don't see a single new druid template that doesn't have at least one Construct Forged ring, most I have seen recently use 2 of em ;)

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
RvR. Easy to farm loads because of the bunch of nubs all over Frontiers.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I'll bet you don't see a single new druid template that doesn't have at least one Construct Forged ring, most I have seen recently use 2 of em ;)

Ahh yes but you can get the ring on an alt that doesnt need ... i am gonna do construct on 8-10 50's and i only need 5 rings 1 for bard 2 for each bot ... so all ya need is 5 50's :eek:

Also lol at arti books being tradable <3

250,000 bps on shade ftw :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom